Beyond Scared Straight

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
any of yall ever watch that show about the young A-H juvenile delinquents that have there parents scared of them and tell them F YOU and walk off or hit there mom and dad... Man if I pulled that stunt I wouldnt be posting any posts on this forum. My kids better never do that cause they will get a MAJOR AZZ WHOOPIN... I know im wrong for saying this but if they are like that at there age maybe they should have been aborted a long time ago cause all they are gonna do is become another burden on tax payers because the parents never whooped their AZZ...

skyhightree1":3nsnl86v said:
any of yall ever watch that show about the young A-H juvenile delinquents that have there parents scared of them and tell them F YOU and walk off or hit there mom and dad... Man if I pulled that stunt I wouldnt be posting any posts on this forum. My kids better never do that cause they will get a MAJOR AZZ WHOOPIN... I know im wrong for saying this but if they are like that at there age maybe they should have been aborted a long time ago cause all they are gonna do is become another burden on tax payers because the parents never whooped their AZZ...

God gives you a blank sheet of paper what you write on it in the first four year's is what you will live with for the rest of your life.

I disagree a little. In many cases yes, but some cases the real world can right the wrongs of poor upbringing. Of course the price paid later for the education is usually figured with interest.

Commercialfarmer":1ya3udwk said:
I disagree a little. In many cases yes, but some cases the real world can right the wrongs of poor upbringing. Of course the price paid later for the education is usually figured with interest.

Texas penitentiaries are overflowing with inmates that had good people for parent's that had no idea about how to be a good parent. They were to busy trying to keep up with society and the next new toy purchase, the kid's were raised by a day care worker. There are some really good parent's that have some bad children no matter how hard they fight. There has been a total breakdown in our society of the family.
The family is under attack by the government as well as the media IMO.

Caustic Burno":3allo9nk said:
Commercialfarmer":3allo9nk said:

Texas penitentiaries are overflowing with inmates that had good people for parent's that had no idea about how to be a good parent. They were to busy trying to keep up with society and the next new toy purchase, the kid's were raised by a day care worker. There are some really good parent's that have some bad children no matter how hard they fight. There has been a total breakdown in our society of the family.

Just thougght that could bear repeating

That is true. I however can only speak for myself that I would probably beat my kid to a pulp and go to jail if they did the same disrespectful bs to me.

My 28 year old daughter wrote me a two page letter for fathers day telling me how much her Mom and I mistreated her as a child,
especially as a teenager and how much she appreciates it now.
I got a little moisture in my eyes before I finished the letter.

I do agree with CB and Dun that sometimes, it just doesn't matter what you do they are gonna go bad.

skyhightree1":cug0k245 said:
That is true. I however can only speak for myself that I would probably beat my kid to a pulp and go to jail if they did the same disrespectful bs to me.
A friend of mine spent a year in jail for "chastizing" his kid. The kid was 17 and came home drunk one night and slapped his mother and swore at her. The husband promptly beat the crap out of the kid. The kid called the cops for child abuse. The dad ended up going to jail but he told the kid that when he got out to not show his face. The day before the guy got out the kid left. He ended up in jail for drunk driving.

dun":1ayd3nap said:
skyhightree1":1ayd3nap said:
A friend of mine spent a year in jail for "chastizing" his kid. The kid was 17 and came home drunk one night and slapped his mother and swore at her. The husband promptly beat the crap out of the kid. The kid called the cops for child abuse. The dad ended up going to jail but he told the kid that when he got out to not show his face. The day before the guy got out the kid left. He ended up in jail for drunk driving.

If I would have ever had a total psychological breakdown and swore at my mom much less slapped her.
I would have never known dad went to jail.
You could get away with a lot back talking mom was going to get your ass wore out every time no if's an's or but's.
I got slapped away from the super table at 17. Came in sat down and said ew is this what we are having all I seen was the back of a hand coming. Got knocked to the floor and told if I didn't have anything good to say poke and grit.
Poke your dam feet under the table and grit your teeth. Said yes sir and that is what I did.

Caustic Burno":2eshjz47 said:
If I would have ever had a total psychological breakdown and swore at my mom much less slapped her.
You could get away with a lot back talking mom was going to get your ass wore out every time no if's an's or but's.
I got slapped away from the super table at 17. Came in sat down and said ew is this what we are having all I seen was the back of a hand coming. Got knocked to the floor and told if I didn't have anything good to say poke and grit.
Poke your dam feet under the table and grit your teeth. Said yes sir and that is what I did.

Amen, brother. Sounds like we're long lost kin. My momma slapped me into next week when I was about 14 for answering one of her friends with a bit too much smart a$$ attitude. Same thing happened to my husband when he was 13 and told his daddy that he didn't know what the h@ll he was talking about. His daddy knocked him out cold; once he woke up, he had new found appreciation for his daddy....and his right fist.

My momma's 90 and would still slap me silly if I talked to her like some kids do these days.

Texas Gal":2hei3yml said:
Caustic Burno":2hei3yml said:

Amen, brother. Sounds like we're long lost kin. My momma slapped me into next week when I was about 14 for answering one of her friends with a bit too much smart a$$ attitude. Same thing happened to my husband when he was 13 and told his daddy that he didn't know what the h@ll he was talking about. His daddy knocked him out cold; once he woke up, he had new found
My momma's 90 and would still slap me silly if I talked to her like some kids do these days.
So what did the parent prove by knocking his son out cold, sounds very stupid to me.

Neither mom nor dad ever hit me with their hands. But lordy mom knew how to use a switch or belt and daddy would get a good stout board. "Yeah" was not a word and "I don't want to" was never heard. Everything you said ended in "sir or maam".

Caustic Burno":2vmfgykm said:
Commercialfarmer":2vmfgykm said:

I couldn't agree with you more, you hit the nail on the head!