Beware of climate change

Help Support CattleToday:

One thing for sure and two for certain. If global warming won't put us under water, Biden will.

I have some comments on the UN and climate change and more - hope it creates some thought and discussion.

In the end the following is completely true as I am writing about my own personal experiences.

1. I have personally seen tropical plant fossils north of Resolute Bay in the arctic.
2. I have personally seen fish fossils in the deserts of the Middle East.
3. The farm I am writing this from was once under more than a mile and a half of ice.
4. When CO2 is released in to the air, it allows trees and grass and plants to breathe.
5. Those plants exhale O2 - the "stuff" we breathe.
6. The earth has gone through many periods of heat and many periods of cold.
7. The climate changes EVERY day.

The western countries have some of the cleanest climates in the world. Canada's Boreal Forest can suck up many times more CO2 than the continent creates.

Greenies tend to want to make us suffer by demonstrating and demanding we raise the various prices of fuel. They demand we stop oil production. In they end many of them get fabulously wealthy while creating hardships for the average working Joe.

So:

1. Why do they drive to demonstrations on pavement which comes from oil?
2. Why do politicians bow to those who would cause us to not be able to produce food by using tractors?
3. Do not EVER use the "electric" excuse of vehicles as a solution.
a. Those solutions involve the mining of minerals through the use of slavery and children.
b. Most folks have no idea of how expensive those vehicles are.
c. Most do not realize how limited their performance actually is - especially when it gets cold.
4. All vehicles utilize oil in tires, some types of windows, plastic interiors and much, much more.
5. When you go to the hospital you are plugged in with a plastic IV - which comes from oil.
6. Lots more but I do not want to make this too long.

If people want to actually do some good perhaps they should go to this country where I was stationed for more than a year and stop them from doing what the picture shows? See attached picture below - I looked at that smoke every day for just over a year.Pollution.jpg

They will NEVER go there because they would be immediately arrested, jailed and possibly shot. Far better to do it in the west and get rich off the backs of the tax payer.

In the end the UN is a totally corrupt organization that can never be trusted and know the UN and those who run it are in it for the money - as are most "greenies". THE MONEY!!!!

A simple example of the corruption existing within the UN can be seen in the following link - while it is not about the environment it is truly representative of how corrupt that organization is.
Read it and realize what the UN is and who it is that actually runs it.

In fact I dare you to read this link and think on it.

In the end despite all the lies and all the corruption in the UN and with the greenies and more - never forget the following:

It is ALL about MONEY and the CONTROL of YOU!!!

Never forget that.

Lots more but I do not want to bother you folks any more.

Best to all,

Bez

What is being burned in the photo Bez?

Looks a little dark to be just burning the sh***ers.
They burn everything - it was likely tires that day. If you look in the back of the pic you will see other stacks as well. They are burning oil and garbage and anything they can find - they are generating power in the region.

Bez, I happened across a video on YouTube yesterday by Michael Moore titled, the planet of humans. I was shocked. Your profound post above about it being all about money and control would be a pretty good summary of that hour and forty minute video. I follow energy issues closely and was surprised they showed the truth about solar panels, batteries, wind turbines, biomass and more. Never thought I would agree with Michael Moore on anything, but there it is. He predicts a pretty dire future is mostly where our thoughts diverge. Well, that and atmospheric carbon being an issue in the first place.

I have some comments on the UN and climate change and more - hope it creates some thought and discussion.

In the end the following is completely true as I am writing about my own personal experiences.

1. I have personally seen tropical plant fossils north of Resolute Bay in the arctic.
2. I have personally seen fish fossils in the deserts of the Middle East.
3. The farm I am writing this from was once under more than a mile and a half of ice.
4. When CO2 is released in to the air, it allows trees and grass and plants to breathe.
5. Those plants exhale O2 - the "stuff" we breathe.
6. The earth has gone through many periods of heat and many periods of cold.
7. The climate changes EVERY day.

The western countries have some of the cleanest climates in the world. Canada's Boreal Forest can suck up many times more CO2 than the continent creates.

Greenies tend to want to make us suffer by demonstrating and demanding we raise the various prices of fuel. They demand we stop oil production. In they end many of them get fabulously wealthy while creating hardships for the average working Joe.

So:

1. Why do they drive to demonstrations on pavement which comes from oil?
2. Why do politicians bow to those who would cause us to not be able to produce food by using tractors?
3. Do not EVER use the "electric" excuse of vehicles as a solution.
a. Those solutions involve the mining of minerals through the use of slavery and children.
b. Most folks have no idea of how expensive those vehicles are.
c. Most do not realize how limited their performance actually is - especially when it gets cold.
4. All vehicles utilize oil in tires, some types of windows, plastic interiors and much, much more.
5. When you go to the hospital you are plugged in with a plastic IV - which comes from oil.
6. Lots more but I do not want to make this too long.

If people want to actually do some good perhaps they should go to this country where I was stationed for more than a year and stop them from doing what the picture shows? See attached picture below - I looked at that smoke every day for just over a year.View attachment 4222

They will NEVER go there because they would be immediately arrested, jailed and possibly shot. Far better to do it in the west and get rich off the backs of the tax payer.

In the end the UN is a totally corrupt organization that can never be trusted and know the UN and those who run it are in it for the money - as are most "greenies". THE MONEY!!!!

A simple example of the corruption existing within the UN can be seen in the following link - while it is not about the environment it is truly representative of how corrupt that organization is.
Read it and realize what the UN is and who it is that actually runs it.

In fact I dare you to read this link and think on it.

In the end despite all the lies and all the corruption in the UN and with the greenies and more - never forget the following:

It is ALL about MONEY and the CONTROL of YOU!!!

Never forget that.

Lots more but I do not want to bother you folks any more.

Best to all,

Bez
Yet they will say that you are not following the science! They are not following the history.

Yet they will say that you are not following the science! They are not following the history.
Be very, very aware that the "science" is being faked in order to create fear and from fear comes control.
Once the "leaders" have control over the population, then they start taking the cash and at the same time driving YOU in to the corner to maintain that control over you.
There is a reason that "people" rhymes with "sheeple".
Sadly there are few today that are willing to THINK. Most simply follow.
My best,
Bez

Bez, I happened across a video on YouTube yesterday by Michael Moore titled, the planet of humans. I was shocked. Your profound post above about it being all about money and control would be a pretty good summary of that hour and forty minute video. I follow energy issues closely and was surprised they showed the truth about solar panels, batteries, wind turbines, biomass and more. Never thought I would agree with Michael Moore on anything, but there it is. He predicts a pretty dire future is mostly where our thoughts diverge. Well, that and atmospheric carbon being an issue in the first place.
Nick,
I have written the truth (and you seem to agree) but I do not have wealth, power or influence. So what I write does not matter to the world because they will never see it.
Those that do have wealth, power and influence are also prepared to rule you no matter what the cost to you.
Those people are prepared to hurt the population in any manner in order to gain power over you and take your money. And there are MANY of them out there.
Always remember that Venezuela still has the largest oil reserves in the world, was once the third richest country in the world and had very high standard of living. Now they are jailed for speaking out against their government, starving and living in fear of their leadership every day.
It can happen quickly.
You can always vote yourself in to those situations but you end up having to shoot your way out of them.
There are many examples of this world wide.
Take care,
Bez

Be very, very aware that the "science" is being faked in order to create fear and from fear comes control.
Once the "leaders" have control over the population, then they start taking the cash and at the same time driving YOU in to the corner to maintain that control over you.
There is a reason that "people" rhymes with "sheeple".
Sadly there are few today that are willing to THINK. Most simply follow.
My best,
Bez
Bez, governments are throwing money at scientists to produce the science. I am sure the scientists are not going to kill the goose that lays the golden egg and produce results that don't support climate change and global warming. Scientists were previously a poorly paid profession that had to beg for funding for their pet projects, now money is being thrown at them.

Ken

@Bez

Maybe we can fund the US Bez tour. I wish more could hear what you say, and more spoke to what you and other believe. You could debate that goofy Swedish girl.

Good post. Very good post.

@Bez

Maybe we can fund the US Bez tour. I wish more could hear what you say, and more spoke to what you and other believe. You could debate that goofy Swedish girl.

Good post. Very good post.
How can you reasonably discuss anything with a know-it-all teenager who has had their ego exploded with media coverage? They have to know something to have a side in a debate.

Some thoughts. The Planet of the Humans video has ten million views on YouTube, so it has gained some traction. I did not agree with everything in the movie, but much of it was spot on. I tried to watch a rebuttal last night but couldn't get to the end, they were rabid fanatics.

Scientists now believe that some 20,000 to 100,000 years before the Cretaceous-Paleocene mass extinction event, the one that killed off the dinosaurs 66 million years ago, the Earth's temperature started dropping. The Deccan Traps, a huge flood of lava in what is now India, started erupting about 250,000 years before the boundary. It is believed a meteorite some ten kilometers wide struck near the Yucatán peninsula of Mexico, throwing debris all the way to central Alberta and cooling the Earth by an estimated six degrees centigrade for at least a decade. The main flow of the Deccan Traps occurred in this same time frame, but then continued for another 500,000 years. This is a much more complex story than has been told since the Chicxulub crater was discovered. It is estimated it took plant life 5,000 to 100,000 years to recover, and animal life 400,000 to 1,000,000 years to recover, excluding most of the poor dinosaurs.

My point is scientists are continuing to learn, our knowledge evolves as discoveries are made. Personally, I have trouble believing that atmospheric carbon increasing by 100 ppm is having any effect whatsoever, as scientists say it has been at 10,000 or even 12,000 ppm in the past.

I better get to work,
Nick

Personally, I have trouble believing that atmospheric carbon increasing by 100 ppm is having any effect whatsoever, as scientists say it has been at 10,000 or even 12,000 ppm in the past.
A well thought out and presented post.
But...........somewhere, a spoiled brat is thinking
;)
gretadareu.jpg

It's about control. They have to find a way to destroy the successful countries to control everyone.

Latest posts