Beware: New Diease strain

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Gonorrhea Lectim

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent
strain of this old disease. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim.

It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'im."

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum.

Many victims contracted it in 2008 ..... but now most people after having been infected for the past 1-2 years are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because it is so easily cured with a new procedure just coming on the market called Votemout!

You take the first dose/step in 2010 and the second dosage in 2012 and simply don't engage in such behavior again, otherwise it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.

Several states are already on top of this like Virginia and New Jersey, and apparently now Massachusetts with many more seeing the writing on the wall.

Please do your part to protect yourself and your loved ones from this horrible disease.

I think term limits would be helpful in thwarting off this terrible disease. I plan on plucking incumbants as I would a tick. Afterall, is there any difference?

Jogeephus said:
I think term limits would be helpful in thwarting off this terrible disease. I plan on plucking incumbants as I would a tick. Afterall, is there any difference?

Tick check would allow you to get all funky with someone.
Politician check would get you a visit to the free clinic.

Jogeephus":3a2gz4nb said:

Only a couple hundred pounds and ticks are less irritating.....and there is not as many ticks as there are politicians :lol:

Latest posts