Better stock up on your smokes..............

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":2fuvzz03 said:
Come on Dash......no need for a study. Many use a similar expression everyday. Not all crooks are roofing contractors but all roofing contractors are crooks. No study or facts but some dam good observations from observing roofing contractors. :lol2: ;-)
:lol2: That's funny...

Must of been some real bad dude's in the Navy during WWII. My dad said he was one of the few on board his ship that didn't smoke. In the early 80's you got 6 cigarettes a day in jail, I'd dip one and trade the rest.

True Grit Farms":3twn0qmb said:
Must of been some real bad dude's in the Navy during WWII. My dad said he was one of the few on board his ship that didn't smoke. In the early 80's you got 6 cigarettes a day in jail, I'd dip one and trade the rest.
In the virginia jail/prisons you didn;t get any. New guys were in real trouble until the got all of their stolen. Weren;t even allowed to smoke in the brig. Is it any wonder that the inmates were so dam ornery and POed all the time.

A 4 pack was in every C ration meal's accessory pack.
You never knew which brand. Seemed to be way more Camel, Pall Mall, Chesterfield and LS than Marlboro.
I didn't smoke so gave mine away, or traded for the chicklets

eq2.jpg

s-l225.jpg

I was stationed at a place that had the job of renovating survival pack for life boats. The smokes in those packs had been in there since WWII. Every once in while some idiot would try to smoke them. They were so dry they were like flash paper. By the time it was lit it was burned completely.