Better pics of my cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

J&T, I was thinking exactly the same.

Nice pictures TCMN57, Dayton looks a beutifull part of the world. Those brangus are a really good looking group of cattle, though I don't like those two gelbveighs much. The brangus look much deeper and thicker. The gelbveigh are a little lacking in the rump department. I would love to see a picture of that Salers heifer you have, you flushed her yet?

TennCattleMan57:

I assume you are fishing for comments about your cows, so I'll bite. I can't really tell much from your pics as they were taken a little far from the cows. From what I can see, it looks like they need some groceries. I see the grass in the pictures, but your cows don't seem to be doing all that good on it. If you can, get some closer pics, then we can tell you something. JMO

Now I'm gunna let the **** hit the fan here and say that your herd is the perfect example of what people are scared of with quite a few southern herds. You've got some really nice eared cows, but they are eared. In my opinion the gelbvieh and balancer cows are much to be desired and it's gunna take a good bull to make the calves look like growers, whether they are or aren't. Looks give you the high prices and the buyer loyalty. Do you have pictures of the calves?

CommercialCattleManTN":3lrgq425 said:
I aint gonna tattletell to noone on here. No need to be a smartass either. See thats why I get so mad. Cuz people on here all act like smartasses or come up with some stupid remark or try and rag on another mans stuff. Having said that Im walking away from this one so as to be the better man although Ive fought and beaten many a man in my life and would do so again at the drop of a hat because I like it. In my younger days I fought anyone anywhere anytime. Im still game for good confrontations even at my ripe old age of 55. So let me tell you something I really dont give a rats ass what anyone on this board thinks. I just came on here cuz I thought I would enjoy it but its because of clowns like you that I dont like being on here. Ill bet half of you arent even farmers you just come in here and talk a bunch of mess and dont really even have a farm. Which if you really did have a farm I wouldnt give a rats ass makes no difference to me either way. You be nice me off earlier so I felt the need to blast you. Just cohabitat with me and dont have a smartass remark for everything everyone has to say and things will go alot smoother for everyone.

MikeC":1u82nlv1 said:
CommercialCattleManTN":1u82nlv1 said:
I aint gonna tattletell to noone on here. No need to be a smartass either. See thats why I get so mad. Cuz people on here all act like smartasses or come up with some stupid remark or try and rag on another mans stuff. Having said that Im walking away from this one so as to be the better man although Ive fought and beaten many a man in my life and would do so again at the drop of a hat because I like it. In my younger days I fought anyone anywhere anytime. Im still game for good confrontations even at my ripe old age of 55. So let me tell you something I really dont give a rats ass what anyone on this board thinks. I just came on here cuz I thought I would enjoy it but its because of clowns like you that I dont like being on here. Ill bet half of you arent even farmers you just come in here and talk a bunch of mess and dont really even have a farm. Which if you really did have a farm I wouldnt give a rats ass makes no difference to me either way. You be nice me off earlier so I felt the need to blast you. Just cohabitat with me and dont have a smartass remark for everything everyone has to say and things will go alot smoother for everyone.

I believe this is your man.

TennCattleMan57":mhyzk57w said:
Jt I havent a clue what you are talking about. My son was on here for a time. Not real sure if it was him or are talking about or not he is a real wise ass. It wouldnt surprise me the least bit to hear he was on here making scene. I apologize if he was on here and was making a scene. He has alot of growing up to do and perhaps I didnt kick his ass enough as a youngster. Ill will look into it and if it was my son that disgraced me then I will take care of him just dont you worry about that. Secondly the cows that we have are bred heifers due to calve in december and january. A few of the balancers are springing now so it wont be long. Once they are on the ground more pics are to follow. Again I havent the slightest idea as to what my son may or may not have said on here but I apologize non the less.
Is this a blame game, or do you need to take the keyboard with you when you go out?BTW, how old are you, I recall this other Feller stating his age at one time, maybe we can clear this up real quick.

TennCattleMan57":2lcramxj said:
59 years old is how old I am.
my son he is 27 years old.
He must of told a little lie about his age, (Of course if it was even really him).Just wondered...if you took the 57 from your username and added it to the year 2005, that's how old he said he was.Nonetheless you have some nice Cattle.

One of your first post as Tenncattleman57 you stated that you were on here a couple months ago and that we were all a bunch of smarta$$ but I see youve since deleted it.

Looked like the same pics...they are not close enought.

I think the cattle look good..just hard to see. Donna

Latest posts