Better Half

Help Support CattleToday:

snoopdog

Reaction score
What do you do that drives your better half nuts, or they do that drives you nuts? I wipe up coffee that spills on the floor when I pour it, with my sock. And sometimes I put the paper roll on backwards just to hear her howl!

snoopdog":75ohowd6 said:
What do you do that drives your better half nuts, or they do that drives you nuts? I wipe up coffee that spills on the floor when I pour it, with my sock. And sometimes I put the paper roll on backwards just to hear her howl!

Define backwards. I like the tp to pull downward and my wife likes it to pull upward. Quite a battle we have on that.

callmefence":1l5dg6em said:
We hadn't been married long. Had no outbuildings not even a carport. It was pouring down rain so I butchered a deer in the bathtub.
I thought I'd lost her. I guess she loves me .
That is hillbilly to the core that is the second best place I ever heard of one skinned

snoopdog":1q04pku4 said:

We have these and it takes care of the toilet tissue issue.

https://www.lehmans.com/product/euro-st ... er-holder/

TennesseeTuxedo":1zrhvk67 said:
snoopdog":1zrhvk67 said:

Define backwards. I like the tp to pull downward and my wife likes it to pull upward. Quite a battle we have on that.

We all know that the proper way for TP to go is over the top so that when the top square is the one to be pulled it is facing you and not the wall.

Mine can't be on time to save her life. If we need to be somewhere at 3 PM and it takes 20 minutes to get there, we leave at 3:41. It drove me nuts during my surgery recovery and I couldn't drive. We were late to just about every appointment. What she hates is how that I have to be early for everything, but I feel that 10 minutes early is on time. It accounts for traffic and having to do paperwork.

callmefence":2vpgfg8p said:
We hadn't been married long. Had no outbuildings not even a carport. It was pouring down rain so I butchered a deer in the bathtub.
I thought I'd lost her. I guess she loves me .

You might be a redneck if.... :lol: :lol:

Bestoutwest":1d7ofivd said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1d7ofivd said:
snoopdog":1d7ofivd said:

We all know that the proper way for TP to go is over the top so that when the top square is the one to be pulled it is facing you and not the wall.

Mine can't be on time to save her life. If we need to be somewhere at 3 PM and it takes 20 minutes to get there, we leave at 3:41. It drove me nuts during my surgery recovery and I couldn't drive. We were late to just about every appointment. What she hates is how that I have to be early for everything, but I feel that 10 minutes early is on time. It accounts for traffic and having to do paperwork.

That's known as Lombardi time after the famous Packers coach. His deal was to be everywhere 15 minutes early or you were considered late.

Make him help me check the bedclothes for arachnids every night at bedtime. Actually he does it without complaint bc he knows I'm phobic. But I'm sure it drives him nuts secretly!

boondocks":7z3woeqw said:
Make him help me check the bedclothes for arachnids every night at bedtime. Actually he does it without complaint bc he knows I'm phobic. But I'm sure it drives him nuts secretly!

We had a girl that worked here a few years ago that was also afraid of spiders. She had a little platform under her desk that she'd put her feet on so they wouldn't get on her. She was an otherwise bright girl, but apparently thought they couldn't climb up on her little platform.