BestBuck yet

Help Support CattleToday:

rattler

Reaction score
I put off posting this pic of my 7 year old with his best buck to date this his 3rd deer first was a button buck when he was 4 then last year he took a cow horn spike this year this 6 point.If it had been a 12 point he woun't have been any prouder.
HPIM0887.jpg

I was hopeing he might kill a bigger one.
rattler

bandit he was wearing that same grin when he went to sleep that night and i think mine was even bigger :nod: :nod:

LM he shoot's a 700rem youth model in 243

rattler

Now that's a happy camper. You didn't make him drag it out of the woods by himself did you? ;-) :lol2:

No jo i drug it out for him but he said he did all the work. He got fuzzed up at me he said i dident need to stop and rest so much :lol:

Thank's RBB yep he is ready all i got to do say let's go.

rattler

rattler":3bvdpvpt said:
No jo i drug it out for him but he said he did all the work. He got fuzzed up at me he said i dident need to stop and rest so much :lol:

While his guide may have seemed rather slow in getting his trophy back to the hill, with age, I think he will realize he had the best hunting guide in the world. :tiphat:

Good kid there Rattler, congrats to both of you on a fine buck. Won't be long and you will have a deer dragger for old Dad there.

Thank's for all the comment's our season ended yesterday and it was a eithersex day so i took both my daughter's and they both were able to take a doe was their first deer so needless to say they were tickled we had a good season. :)

rattler

Latest posts