Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Internet Site

• Horse Sale

• Friend

• Total voters
Agree. No such thing as a 100% "bomb proof" animal.

They have their own mind and latent behavior potential. Any animal can move in 6 directions: R, L, F, B, Up, Down. Some can do all 6 at same time (as bull riders know).

Some are just more "dependable and predictable" than others. Age tends to mellow one.

However, I never fully trust any animal that is larger than me (or even partially as large), and is genetically programmed to have "4 wheel drive, supercharged, and on nature's steroids". They can all spook at things that we may not see or hear.

"Bomb Proof" is another one of those sleezy terms used by some sellers to sell an animal to the unknowing.

Running Arrow Bill":3vq5nel1 said:
Agree. No such thing as a 100% "bomb proof" animal.

They have their own mind and latent behavior potential. Any animal can move in 6 directions: R, L, F, B, Up, Down. Some can do all 6 at same time (as bull riders know).

Some are just more "dependable and predictable" than others. Age tends to mellow one.

However, I never fully trust any animal that is larger than me (or even partially as large), and is genetically programmed to have "4 wheel drive, supercharged, and on nature's steroids". They can all spook at things that we may not see or hear.

"Bomb Proof" is another one of those sleezy terms used by some sellers to sell an animal to the unknowing.

Guess maybe it should be bomb resistant instead of proof.

Nobody said its got to be 100% bombproof RunninBill. And you can bet your last dollar that the most dependable horses in the world sure look back at us as being way less than 100% dependable to. Youve got a lot of nerve calling people that use that term sleezy...just shows you dont know squat about real using horses and real horsemen. I remember seeing you post a picture of yourself riding one of your silly horses in your silly little white ice cream suit...makes me think you might know what your talking about when it comes to none being 100% bombproof...all those silly white trappings on a *grown man* would spook the best of the bombproof horses

tapeworm":2sabhequ said:
Nobody said its got to be 100% bombproof RunninBill. And you can bet your last dollar that the most dependable horses in the world sure look back at us as being way less than 100% dependable to. Youve got a lot of nerve calling people that use that term sleezy...just shows you dont know squat about real using horses and real horsemen. I remember seeing you post a picture of yourself riding one of your silly horses in your silly little white ice cream suit...makes me think you might know what your talking about when it comes to none being 100% bombproof...all those silly white trappings on a *grown man* would spook the best of the bombproof horses

Once again tapeworm, you're showing what a class act you are :mad:

Alan

You need to watch your mouth Alan...you dont know me and you dont know anything about me

But i think we all remember you coming on here trying to teach a young man with ethics and integrity better than yours how to cheat a stud owner on a breeding...at least I know I remember it and i betcha Muratic remembers it to. If thats what you call class I dont need any of it

tapeworm":p2ds7yq2 said:
You need to watch your mouth Alan...you dont know me and you dont know anything about me

But i think we all remember you coming on here trying to teach a young man with ethics and integrity better than yours how to cheat a stud owner on a breeding...at least I know I remember it and i betcha Muratic remembers it to. If thats what you call class I dont need any of it

You know tapeworm, I thought we might agree on a few things, but every time you make a post you show a little more about your knowledge of the horse business or lack there of! You throw shots at posters without any knowledge of their history or what type of stock they own yet you call yourself a "horseman". Your latest post to Runningbill was juvenile at best and completly tackless. I for one, would love to hear more and learn more from people like running bill. mscamp and I don't see eye to eye sometimes but ms is someone I have learned from, a can disagree with me with class. Why does it matter to you what kind of a horse is a "real horse"? Why should you care if someone owns Arabs, appys, QH, TB, Paso's, or what ever, they are all "real" horses and everyone has the right to prefer the breed they want.

Why don't you start you "real" horse education on trying to figure out what a standard "live foal guarantee stallion contract" is before you question someones ethics.

Alan

tapeworm":39w954q5 said:

You know tapeworm, I thought we might agree on a few things, but every time you make a post you show a little more about your knowledge of the horse business or lack there of! You throw shots at posters without any knowledge of their history or what type of stock they own yet you call yourself a "horseman". Your latest post to Runningbill was juvenile at best and completly tackless. I for one, would love to hear more and learn more from people like running bill. mscamp and I don't see eye to eye sometimes but ms is someone I have learned from, a can disagree with me with class. Why does it matter to you what kind of a horse is a "real horse"? Why should you care if someone owns Arabs, appys, QH, TB, Paso's, or what ever, they are all "real" horses and everyone has the right to prefer the breed they want.

Why don't you start you "real" horse education on trying to figure out what a standard "live foal guarantee stallion contract" is before you question someones ethics.

Alan

tapeworm":oxa6f29n said:

Alan

I heard you the 1st time alanboy...you can say that I dont know horses or that youve got ethics over and over and over but it dont make it true.LOL

You sound like another of em thats got 2 sets of rules alanboy. You said
"You throw shots at posters without any knowledge of their history or what type of stock they own yet you call yourself a "horseman"."
I guess its okay for you to do that to me?? Grow up some young man..Im through with you until you do. While your doing your growing up get somebody to teach you how to delete postings so you dont look silly saying the same thing 3 times

tapeworm":1rh22z8r said:
I heard you the 1st time alanboy...you can say that I dont know horses or that youve got ethics over and over and over but it dont make it true.LOL

You sound like another of em thats got 2 sets of rules alanboy. You said
"You throw shots at posters without any knowledge of their history or what type of stock they own yet you call yourself a "horseman"."
I guess its okay for you to do that to me?? Grow up some young man..Im through with you until you do. While your doing your growing up get somebody to teach you how to delete postings so you dont look silly saying the same thing 3 times

Case and point!

Alan

Latest posts