BEST SPOT LIGHT?

Help Support CattleToday:

allenfarms

Reaction score
have went through several and they just plum give out after a few months. no body round here has had luck w/ them either.
like the 1 and 2 million cp

I have had a max million III for about 3 years now and it is one massive spotlight. Runs off the cig lighter and I got an extension in my truck to run it from the bed, works great. I personally never had much need for a mid power light and this one is 3 million cp.

I'd like to find one that is weather or water proof. Back when I used to duck hunt we could never keep one working for very long. Drizzling rain and fog would usually corode the contacts and require attention when the spot light was needed most.

Walt

Tiger":36g75dw9 said:
I have had a max million III for about 3 years now and it is one massive spotlight. Runs off the cig lighter and I got an extension in my truck to run it from the bed, works great. I personally never had much need for a mid power light and this one is 3 million cp.

That sounds like what I'm looking for w/ the power and bein able to run off the cig lighter. will it run w/ out plugin it in also? What do they run $ ?

allenfarms":wm3ciqmm said:
Tiger":wm3ciqmm said:

That sounds like what I'm looking for w/ the power and bein able to run off the cig lighter. will it run w/ out plugin it in also? What do they run $ ?

This one will not run out of the cig lighter, unless you rig it like I have on an old car battery (which is quite heavy). I forgot to mention another that works well an is rechargable. It is made by Game winner and is a one million cp I think. Works well and is cordless, only down side is only about 20 min run time. The 3 million by Brinkman Max mill III is about 30 bucks I think.

I have just a cheap one someone gave me for Christmas. Its a 10 million cp and will light up half the pasture. It came with a cig adapter and wall plug. Has low power too, which is probably around what a 1 million cp would be. Not to good when its not plugged in, its so powerful that it is dead within 5 minutes when its not plugged in.

Latest posts