Best Rock n' Roll Guitar - Freebird?

Help Support CattleToday:

About five years ago when my daughter was still in high school. A group from her high school went to Branson. They walked past the lounge at the motel and she noticed the Moody Blues sitting at a table.

She knew who they were from listening to at lot of my music ( she is also a Pink Floyd fan) .
Some of the girls walked over to them and one of the girls embarrassed my daughter by asking them " are you guys in a band or something?" My daughter is thinking duh, are they in a band?
Anyway they were very impressed my daughter knew who they were and they tested her by asking her what her Moody song was her favorite she told them "Just a singer in a rock in roll band" so they sang part of it for her.
She brought me back Graeme Edge's autograph on a napkin.
She was pretty excited.

"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out."
- Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962

angie":1dj0sau8 said:
"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out."
- Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962

I always wondered if these companies kicked themselves after saying things like that about the Beatles, and I think one said it about Elvis?

danl":11s1tq28 said:
About five years ago when my daughter was still in high school. A group from her high school went to Branson. They walked past the lounge at the motel and she noticed the Moody Blues sitting at a table.

She knew who they were from listening to at lot of my music ( she is also a Pink Floyd fan) .
Some of the girls walked over to them and one of the girls embarrassed my daughter by asking them " are you guys in a band or something?" My daughter is thinking duh, are they in a band?
Anyway they were very impressed my daughter knew who they were and they tested her by asking her what her Moody song was her favorite she told them "Just a singer in a rock in roll band" so they sang part of it for her.
She brought me back Graeme Edge's autograph on a napkin.
She was pretty excited.

Moody Blues in Branson... :? When did I get this freakin old???

Latest posts