Best Online Vet Supply

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
What are some of the best online vet supply companies. I sometimes find good prices, but when shipping is added in, not as much of a bargain. Looking mostly for cattle supplies as we can find vaccines competitively priced locally. Thank you.

All of the above. Sometimes QC Supply. But, add shipping to any vaccine that has to be refrigerated and agree, quite often you're not coming out ahead; one reason I get almost all my vaccines from my vet. Yes, it may still be a little more, but Valley Vet doesn't come out here in the middle of the night for an emergency. We also have two CoOp's in the county (multiple locations) and a lot of their supplies are comparable. I try to shop local and support my community.

That said, I've noticed that Amazon has some of the worst prices on vet supplies.

I can't remember ever buying vaccines from the vet. I don't even know if they sell it or have much selection. I used Valley Vet. Shipping is free if you are buying enough. I never had a problem reaching that threshold. Since moving here I use the livestock supply store. They have a 10 by 10 walking cooler full of vaccine. They have plenty of supply and selection. Helps to live in an area of large full time ranches.

I purchase vaccines locally. I've been using Bovi-Shield Gold One Shot, since I can't find Pyramid 5 + Presponse SQ. Thinking I will start buying online so I can get the Pyramid 5.

We use valley vet and Jeffers have ordered more from Valley Vet over the past few years. The plus is prescription meds if I need something that requires and RX then they contact my vet and get it usually that day.

Been using PBS Animal Health for years. If I order before noon I usually have the package the next day.

Latest posts