Best online place to list equipment for sale?

Help Support CattleToday:

Lucky_P

Reaction score
Dispersed our cowherd last fall.
I know some of y'all buy/sell...or at least look...online, for equipment.
Wondered where would be my best choice for listing some of our cattle-related equipment for sale?
Have a mix of stuff ranging from a Stampede Steel working chute and a couple of old Priefert headgates to a complete AI kit to 3 pt hay spear to various HT wire strainers and several water tank float valve assemblies, etc.
Craigslist? Any Ag-related ad sites that you've had good experience buying/selling on?

There are some farm related Facebook groups that get a lot of traffic. I use about every free one I can. Put a gravity wagon on Facebook and Craigliist, gone in a day. Well should say sold, he came and paid me but the wagon is still here months later. Had a lot of response.

I like Facebook the best. About a day is all something last for me, if it's priced at what it's worth. KY farm equipment is one I frequent.

I'd go with Facebook for the items listed. I've bought and sold equipment on TractorHouse with good luck too

Lucky_P said:
Dispersed our cowherd last fall.
I know some of y'all buy/sell...or at least look...online, for equipment.
Wondered where would be my best choice for listing some of our cattle-related equipment for sale?
Have a mix of stuff ranging from a Stampede Steel working chute and a couple of old Priefert headgates to a complete AI kit to 3 pt hay spear to various HT wire strainers and several water tank float valve assemblies, etc.
Craigslist? Any Ag-related ad sites that you've had good experience buying/selling on?
Please let me know where you list, I don't need too much right now but am always looking. Where you at in WKY?

Bigfoot said:
I like Facebook the best. About a day is all something last for me, if it's priced at what it's worth. KY farm equipment is one I frequent.

I just joined. Saw a couple of your ads from back in February. Saw another CT member on there too. Thanks for pointing it out.

Anyone have a Facebook group in TX y'alld recommend? I'm sure there are several out there, just wondering if any are betyer than others.
Thx.

Latest posts