best mail order vet supplies

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
gotta do better than the local store..tho i like givin him my money better than a corp...gotta squeeze them pennies

so i need the basic yrly cattle stuff..
triangle 10
vision 7
pour on
some rabies for the 2 dogs
a 7 way for the dogs
maybe revolution if thay have it w/o a prescription..petshed doesnt need one so im currently using them
the reg asstment of needles and syringes naturally

so who yall use..fast/cheap/ or keep doing the local shop...hes cool too and gives advice but i know what i need so this stuff i can just order outright

tractor supply ..meh..idk..never know when theyre gonna have what ya need

gary

Valley Vet Supply or Walco. Happen to have Walco here in town, but they ship everywhere.
I don't know about other states, but Rabies vac has to be administered by a vet everywhere I have been.

Valley Vet if I order. Always fast and accurate. I use a local guy for odds and ends and always buy my pour on there due to excessive shipping charges.

J&D Cattle":o6z9qn7l said:
Valley Vet if I order. Always fast and accurate. I use a local guy for odds and ends and always buy my pour on there due to excessive shipping charges.
Me too!

DB, tractor supply had pour-on wormer on sale last month. I don't know how good it worms the cows but it sure works good for flys. We use Ivy's here for all our vet supplies, their local and shipping is free. Plus we use our gate card a pay no sales tax.

I buy revolution for my dog at pets-megastore.com.au. large dog teal pack is $79.48 us dollar right now. I have signed up for news from them and get special offers which is free shipping often. I have been using them for close to 10 years.

We have used valley vet and Jeffers.

We also use our local store. Most times, even on special orders, they charge us the internet price listed at the websites, eliminating shipping charges. They also let us know their suppliers and we look for a comparable prodicy, if we are needing something they dont have in the store.

Latest posts