Best Bull Pic Ever

Help Support CattleToday:

artesianspringsfarm

Reaction score
I thought an interesting conversation starter would be for people to share their favorite bull pic ever, either from an AI catalog or of your own bull. Here is mine. This picture certainly has influenced my herd as I have Extensive influence from this bull in my herd now and keep going back to the well.

That dude looks awesome. Here's one I wish I could have utilized much more. He was a Charolais cross but the few calves I got out of him from my longhorns were just awesome, he added some serious beef and knocked the horns off every one. StockerSteve just had some t-bones off one of his calves fed nothing but my grass.

I always thought that this shot of SAV Net Worth was the best pic of a bull I've seen:

I just took these today my first hereford bull (Sorry they are a bit blurry took them with my cel) he breeds my Angus cows. What do you guys think? Steak or breeding material?

I always liked this one of a June bull we raised and sold. He was 12 months old in this pic, and over 1300 pounds.... a horse!

33m7wnl.jpg

Herford×Angus":34r36why said:

I just took these today my first hereford bull (Sorry they are a bit blurry took them with my cel) he breeds my Angus cows. What do you guys think? Steak or breeding material?

I am in no way, shape or form a polled Hereford fan but that is a tank. He should make you some good cows and the feedlot some good feeding cattle.

I took this photo last year when doing the photos for our catalogue, they are usually very ordinary but this one I seemed to do a few things right.

Nesikep":2gwlfcsu said:
Can't pick just one.. Here's father and son

I like this picture. How it's looking up at him with nothing but sky behind him and the mountains. Just a awesome picture, in my opinion.
It also helps that it's a red bull! Lol I can't help it I'm partial to red.

gcreekrch":1j1yty06 said:
Herford×Angus":1j1yty06 said:

I am in no way, shape or form a polled Hereford fan but that is a tank. He should make you some good cows and the feedlot some good feeding cattle.

Thanks I liked his calves last year. He's been getting nothing but 2 year old hay and salt blocks all winter. Seems to keep his weight up.