Best Baskin Robbins Flavor

Help Support CattleToday:

What is the best flavor of BASKIN ROBBINS ice cream?

• Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Butter Pecan

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Vanilla

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Chocolate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mint Chocolate Chip

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Other (Please specify in comment section)

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
This is from the Syria post, and is for Baskin Robbins flavors only. No Syria talk. And no religious talk, ice cream is nondenominational.

Don't know that I've ever eaten any Baskin Robbins but I have been in one or two churches that were as cold as an ice cream freezer. :lol: :hide:

My wife almost broke me going there for chocolate raspberry truffle. It was very good, and very rich. Each little single serving cup was 3 or $4. This was quite a while back.

Her Dad was as old school as can be. They were visiting us when we lived in Houston. I told him to come in the kitchen and look in the freezer if he wanted to see the worlds most expensive quart of ice cream. I told him what it cost, and it was 30 or $40 bucks. As expected he thought I was crazy as a loon. I told him how many $4 scoops we could get out of that and what his daughter was doing to my finances. He still thought I was crazy for spoiling his daughter, but he admired my money skills.

By the time my wife finished that ice cream she didn't ask to go to Baskin Robbins as often.

HDRider":1xnhtlyz said:
My wife almost broke me going there for chocolate raspberry truffle. It was very good, and very rich. Each little single serving cup was 3 or $4. This was quite a while back.

Her Dad was as old school as can be. They were visiting us when we lived in Houston. I told him to come in the kitchen and look in the freezer if he wanted to see the worlds most expensive quart of ice cream. I told him what it cost, and it was 30 or $40 bucks. As expected he thought I was crazy as a loon. I told him how many $4 scoops we could get out of that and what his daughter was doing to my finances. He still thought I was crazy for spoiling his daughter, but he admired my money skills.

By the time my wife finished that ice cream she didn't ask to go to Baskin Robbins as often.

That's how I feel about booze. I can buy a bottle for $20 and get a whole bunch of drinks out of it or I can go out and buy a bottle with every drink. Hence, I don't go out much and my wife thinks I'm cheap. Little does she know, we'll be set up financially when we're ready to retire.

M-5":36hewudl said:
TexasBred":36hewudl said:
Don't know that I've ever eaten any Baskin Robbins but I have been in one or two churches that were as cold as an ice cream freezer. :lol: :hide:
Can't say that they have ever had the pleasure of my company.
Mine either except once.

Latest posts