Bengals vs Rams in the Superbowl...........

Help Support CattleToday:

Missed the game but it looks like it was another good one. Love to watch Mahomes play but glad to see some fresh faces also. Just hope these games keep being this good.

Defense will probably determine the winner with the Rams having the advantage, but both quarterbacks I am rooting for. Don't count out QB Joe Burrow, especially if his line can give him any time.

Do they all still kneel?
That was a Kaepernick thing and he pretty much is history. To start with the reason he was kneeling, as I was watching the game, he was sulking because he had been replaced at QB. It got blown all out of proportion when the media ask him why and he said to protest police brutality. What would he say I was pissed because I had just been replaced at QB. Also he would have signed with another team if he was worthy and you saw that did not happen. You can't win in the NFL with a running QB as that is proving in these NFL finals.

Not only did he not sign with another team. He opted out of a additional year of his contract that he had.
Haven't watched much since

We do a calcutta on the NFL. Auction off all the teams before the first game. All the money goes into the pot which gets divided up 10% to the worst record and 10% to each of the losers of the divisional play off games. 20% to the Super Bowl loser. and 50% to the Super Bowl winner. A new grandpa bought the Bengals and put them in his new one month old grandson's name. Unfortunately grandpa passed away in early November. His now 6 month old grandson stands to win about $2,000. I have never given a care about the Bengals but I will certainly be rooting for them in the big game.

Latest posts