Ben Wheeler, Tx

Help Support CattleToday:

UncleD

Reaction score
Anyone know of anything interesting to see around Ben Wheeler?
Wife and I are traveling there this coming week. Training for me, relax time for her :)

Is that in the Panhandle? I am too lazy to consult a map. Texas is a big state. It's hard to remember where things are...

I'ts east of you Lammie, between Dallas and Longview about 6 miles south of I-20. I had already looked to see where it was. Never been thru that part.

It's halfway between Dallas & Tyler. Near Canton.

Heading out this morning. We don't travel much. It will be fun to see some different territory. :)

Haven't seen a Dairy Queen yet. But we just got into town. There is a What-A-Burger, I haven't seen one of those since I was about 8 or 10, and that's been a long time ago. :)

UncleD":iuh17pez said:
Haven't seen a Dairy Queen yet. But we just got into town. There is a What-A-Burger, I haven't seen one of those since I was about 8 or 10, and that's been a long time ago. :)

What-A-Burgers everywhere down here. You won't see much else. The odd wal mart. Lots of trees.

If u have horses there is a tack store there with some awesome deals. Factory seconds like a wrong color stitch and what not.

lol, yes, it rained all day here. Looks like it's going to be raining tomorrow as well. I haven't heard anyone complain about it around here though. They need it :)

Latest posts