Bell symbol beside your name

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
When you click on the bell symbol beside your name where you sign in or out you can see who has responsed to some of your post. Also it says in my case that Mod 2 is following me my question is why. Also please check and see if mod 2 is following you.

When you click on the bell symbol beside your name where you sign in or out you can see who has responsed to some of your post. Also it says in my case that Mod 2 is following me my question is why. Also please check and see if mod 2 is following you.

I looked behind me. Nobody there. (. . . and no, mod2 isn't following me . . . that I know of)

And what, is a "push" notification and why is this board wanting me to activate it?
I had no idea what it was. I enabled it. If push notification is turned on, when you have your browser open (MS Edge in my case) and not on CT site and someone has reacted to your post (like or quoted), a box will briefly appear in the lower right corner of your screen "pushing" a notification to you that it has happened. You can click on it and a new tab will open with that post. At least that is what seems to happen with mine due to enabling it. Not sure how to turn it back off. Have not tried to turn it off.