being a good neighbor

Help Support CattleToday:

the thing is he knows who he can really go to when he needs hay that his cows will eat.an thats all that matters.

bigbull338":rh1zqvad said:
the thing is he knows who he can really go to when he needs hay that his cows will eat.an thats all that matters.
Like a good neighbor, big bull is there.

Well - I'm a receiver - and I have to say I have good neighbors & friends. Prior to Ken's death, neighbors baked him pies, called & visited. While he was in hospital, they took turns letting our dogs out & feeding them. Since, they pop in & check to see if I need anything done, invite me to dinner, have get to gether lunches. Really nice to have good caring friends & neighbors.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":99y11g6q said:
Well - I'm a receiver - and I have to say I have good neighbors & friends. Prior to Ken's death, neighbors baked him pies, called & visited. While he was in hospital, they took turns letting our dogs out & feeding them. Since, they pop in & check to see if I need anything done, invite me to dinner, have get to gether lunches. Really nice to have good caring friends & neighbors.

I know I appreciate mine. I'm happy for you that you have so many caring people in your life. It really makes a difference. :)

Katherine

buddy came by an payed for the hay he got from us.going to take him 4 more bales sometime today.

Latest posts