Before the universe ends Friday.....

Help Support CattleToday:

pdfangus":2x4znn7g said:
Dave...I believe they claim to be the first state

State of what? A state of mind that makes them think they are a state? A quick check I found three counties in Washington bigger than Delaware. The largest being nearly three times bigger. And this isn't even a big land mass state. It is no wonder that Jo doesn't know if the place is real.

Didn't read all 3 pages of the responses but I think it's a state where corporations register their headquarters because Delaware apparently doesn't have State corporate taxes. A lot of ships list their homeport in Delaware.

As far as people are concerned I think your observations are right. I don't know anyone from Delaware either.

Caustic Burno":x9yjx6no said:
What is even worse they have introduced legislation to make DC a state.
I already thought they were the state of Welfare.

I was in DC a few years ago for July 4th. The parade was a joke. I thought I was in hairy chrisna land. And weird people were everywhere. Dang circus needs to take notes there. My children witnessed two men kissing. Had to use the bathroom so I thought the IRS building would be appropriate but was turned away by the guard who said the building was private.(I will say that was probably wise on his part because I'm not above finger painting) Had I not been able to lay some flowers on a grave in Arlington the whole trip would have been a total waste of time. Actually, I can sortof undstand how Obama said he wasn't proud to be an american cause if I lived there I'd be ashamed.

Well if the Universe is to collapse tomorrow may I take this opportunity to say 'it has been nice talking to you all and a great pleasure in having your company over the years. I have never met a nicer bunch than you lot..So....GOODBYE my dear old cyber FRIENDS God Speed and lets hope there is a here after where we may all meet and have that drink we have all promised ourselves' :cry: :( :wave:

3waycross":28u8hji1 said:
Well here ya have it! Proof that there is a Delaware. They just arrested Sam Donaldson there for DUI!

LEWES, Del. (AP) — Former ABC News veteran Sam Donaldson is facing a drunken driving charge in Delaware.
I don't buy it. No way this guy was drinking and driving. It's a conspiracy.
Donaldson_Sam.jpg

Yah! we are all still here, and no I will not take back what I said 'It is always a pleasure never a chore to speak to any of you...take care and look out for any meteors as they always seem to land in America first, must be the position that your situated on the Earth' :lol:

Jogeephus":3an0ta1l said:
I'm pleased we are all still here. You don't reckon the Myans meant next Friday do you?

Somebody said we were wrong all along....we had the calendar upside down.

Latest posts