Before the universe ends Friday.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
..... I just gotta ask a question that has been nagging me for years. I have restrained myself from asking this publicly on the board because I don't want to come across as an idiot. Due to this, I have asked close friends and acquantances this question and none of them knew for sure. Since the world will end shortly I guess it won't matter what you think of me and being I really want to know the answer to this question before I'm vaporized or whatever is going to happen come Friday I'm going to come out and ask. Are there people in Deleware or is this just some ponzi scheme? I know its a state and all but I don't know of anyone who knows anyone from Deleware. They seem to vote - usually poorly - but I've never known or talked to anyone who knows a living soul that lives there. And if they are actually people there and its not some ponzi scheme, do they have cows?

No Jo it's not a Ponzi scheme Delaware is really just a State of Mind. No one lives there for long they just float in and out! ;-)

Jogeephus":3dp42p10 said:
..... I just gotta ask a question that has been nagging me for years. I have restrained myself from asking this publicly on the board because I don't want to come across as an idiot. Due to this, I have asked close friends and acquantances this question and none of them knew for sure. Since the world will end shortly I guess it won't matter what you think of me and being I really want to know the answer to this question before I'm vaporized or whatever is going to happen come Friday I'm going to come out and ask. Are there people in Deleware or is this just some ponzi scheme? I know its a state and all but I don't know of anyone who knows anyone from Deleware. They seem to vote - usually poorly - but I've never known or talked to anyone who knows a living soul that lives there. And if they are actually people there and its not some ponzi scheme, do they have cows?

Allow me please. I have actually been to Delaware, and then on to New Jersey, but I digress. I did spend some time there. I engaged in conversation. Tasted the food. Had drinks. Desert. Nobody in Deleware. At least there is no one in Deleware that had a personality. :lol2:
Now, iffin yer talkin bout them corporations, them thar fellers got it goin on

Slower lower delaware is what we call it around these parts. I even got a t-shirt that says it so it must be true. Some cows, trailers, and walmarts but not much else.

In all seriousness, I think I know someone in every state and even some people in the territories but I've never met anyone from Delaware and it seems no one I know has either. Corporation I used to work for was incorporated there. Had something to do with liability. Maybe they are all attorneys and my not meeting them is a good thing - I think.

Are there people in Deleware
Define 'people' please.

Punch (of Punch and Judy) fame is rumored to have lived there--haven't seen him lately tho.
Isn't Delaware the state where it's legal to marry a chicken?

greybeard":19t3cyqj said:
Are there people in Deleware
Define 'people' please.

Punch (of Punch and Judy) fame is rumored to have lived there--haven't seen him lately tho.
Isn't Delaware the state where it's legal to marry a chicken?
So You CAN marry a chicken ???:D :D

I have been to Delaware and spoken to a couple of literate people....

My riding buddy and I made a trip up there this spring to look at a mule....he bought the mule....and she is a nice mule and I have ridden her once....The mule had come to Delaware from Illinois or Indiana so she was not native either....

The guy we visited was not a native of Delaware however. He had retired there from a career in the Philadelphia Police department and evidently he was a man of some rank in his position. My buddy has been a deputy with the local sherrif department for 26 years so they hit it off and did a lot of shop talk and teasing.....

What we observed was mostly flat land farm country mostly small grain and vegetables. don't know where the idiots were that keep voting for Joe Biden....

I really don't care about Delaware but I do want to know what is going to happen on Friday? I have a family Christmas party to attend on Saturday. Should I do the laudry so I will have a clean shirt to wear? Or is doing the laundry just a waste of time?

Dave":3uu0ph35 said:
I really don't care about Delaware but I do want to know what is going to happen on Friday? I have a family Christmas party to attend on Saturday. Should I do the laudry so I will have a clean shirt to wear? Or is doing the laundry just a waste of time?

Don't worry about the shirt...just change the underwear. :lol2:

TexasBred":18zm8tj6 said:
Dave":18zm8tj6 said:

Don't worry about the shirt...just change the underwear. :lol2:
Is that change of underwear needed before, after, or during the end of the world?
I just noticed that Jogee has the universe ending on Friday. Here I though it was just the earth. Now I find out it is the entire universe...... things are going to get tough on Friday.

I wouldn't worry about your drawers. Ain't Saturday yet. Oh, and don't drink the Koolaid if anyone is handing it out.

I'm betting on it end, no really, I just borrowed 250k from a loan shark, placed 100k on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl and spending the rest on booze and women and perks! :mrgreen:

I am planning on going to the sale on Friday to buy some more heifers. I am guessing that price doesn't matter now. I can make some seller feel real good about the cattle he sold. The bank is going to bounce before the check does.

Jogeephus":3o4a9gp8 said:
I wouldn't worry about your drawers. Ain't Saturday yet. Oh, and don't drink the Koolaid if anyone is handing it out.

Good news for you Jogeephus. My political action committee calendar goes all the way out to December 31 st before it ends. That gives you ten more days to find out about Deleware.

Dave":2cx9oqa6 said:
I wouldn't wear nuthin if it was me, that way you can go out of the world the same way you came in....

Oh, wait a minute. if it is the universe it is me... I gotta think about this a little bit

Alan":csdzxj98 said:
I'm betting on it end, no really, I just borrowed 250k from a loan shark, placed 100k on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl and spending the rest on booze and women and perks! :mrgreen:

Glad you only pizzed off 100 grand and used the remainder wisely.

backhoeboogie":2dxy1sl7 said:
Jogeephus":2dxy1sl7 said:

Good news for you Jogeephus. My political action committee calendar goes all the way out to December 31 st before it ends. That gives you ten more days to find out about Deleware.
I"ve got one of those calendars as well, and someone also gave me for 2013 so perhaps there's something wrong with Jo's prediction, and he has a while to ask some more about Delaware!!!!! :banana:

Ryder":2phf8mhn said:
There is a location, I think the tv said it was some mountain in France, that is a safe place.
Something about the space ships coming in at that place.

Just sayin...

I also heard they are giving out free Kool Aide so it must be some good people. I'll check my frequent flyer miles and maybe I'm off the "No Fly List" by now. Really just can't see the big deal with yelling Allāhu Akbar on when the plane hits some bad turbulents. Apparantly DotGov ain't go no sense of humor on these things. Thought it funny myself.

Latest posts