Beer

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
Beer contains female hormones! Yes, that's right, FEMALE hormones! Last month, Montreal University and scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain Phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men each drank 8 large drafts of beer within a one (1) hour period.

It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects, yes, 100% of all these men:-
1) Argued over nothing.
2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.
3) Gained weight.
4) Talked excessively without making sense.
5) Became overly emotional
6) Couldn't drive.
7) Failed to think rationally, and
8) Had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary!!

Probably turned them all into lesbians too. That much beer and you know that if they could walk they were chasing women

regretably one of the compromises I had to make with this dad gum diabetes was i had to give up cold beer and sour mash whiskey.

On the positive side, the disease has not gotten much worse in ten years and I am still managing with pills.

pdfangus":258en8gk said:
regretably one of the compromises I had to make with this dad gum diabetes was i had to give up cold beer and sour mash whiskey.

On the positive side, the disease has not gotten much worse in ten years and I am still managing with pills.
Diabetes is a monster...have known quite a few folks with it and life was a real yoyo.

pdfangus":2d12b3na said:

Ask your Dr. about Miller. They tell me it's brewed without added sugar. :You might be able to enjoy maybe one a day. Of course it didn't work with a buddy of mine. He saved his up all week and drank 7 on Saturday.

pd- hopefully a moderate diet and exercise will keep the demon in check. that way we will have you here to kick around for a long time. Stay healthy

papavillars":2pd6e2fe said:
pd- hopefully a moderate diet and exercise will keep the demon in check. that way we will have you here to kick around for a long time. Stay healthy

actually I think my wife has a secret large insurance policy on me.

she is an old time cook who uses meat grease and carbohydrates a lot.
I have had meals with three kinds of potatoes on the table.
I have finally gotten her to agree that I can eat some vegetables and I eat a large salad nearly everyday but she is sure to include a big helping of cheese on the salad.

I have gotten her to substitute rice for some of the potatoes, so now I eat so much rice that I am starting to use L's for R's.

When I met her I had a 52 inch chest and a 32 inch waist and could stop a fight by standing up. Now I have a 52 inch chest and a 44 inch waist and it takes five minutes to stand up. Not really five minutes but I am certainly no longer menacing. always have been a fire plug sort of fellow. Been compared a time or two to a bulldog type quarter horse. I always prefered the taller horses. Actually the docs all say I am in pretty good shape for the shape I am in. I never have figured out fully if that is good or bad.

finally figured out and gotten them to admit, that about half of the medicines the docs have me on contribute to me being ravenous at all times. Life is a battle, but it is one I still enjoy so i keep on fighting.

pdfangus":2i0zhe1p said:
papavillars":2i0zhe1p said:

actually I think my wife has a secret large insurance policy on me.

she is an old time cook who uses meat grease and carbohydrates a lot.
I have had meals with three kinds of potatoes on the table.
I have finally gotten her to agree that I can eat some vegetables and I eat a large salad nearly everyday but she is sure to include a big helping of cheese on the salad.

I have gotten her to substitute rice for some of the potatoes, so now I eat so much rice that I am starting to use L's for R's.
When I met her I had a 52 inch chest and a 32 inch waist and could stop a fight by standing up. Now I have a 52 inch chest and a 44 inch waist and it takes five minutes to stand up. Not really five minutes but I am certainly no longer menacing. always have been a fire plug sort of fellow. Been compared a time or two to a bulldog type quarter horse. I always prefered the taller horses. Actually the docs all say I am in pretty good shape for the shape I am in. I never have figured out fully if that is good or bad.

finally figured out and gotten them to admit, that about half of the medicines the docs have me on contribute to me being ravenous at all times. Life is a battle, but it is one I still enjoy so i keep on fighting.

Just wondering...how is the carbohydrates in rice any better than the carbs in potatoes, pasta, bread........

pdfangus":2sbj93we said:
easy.....

I don't like rice near as much as potatoes.

difficulty doing pushaways is a problem too ya know. :oops:

Know all about the pushaways.......I kind of alwasy thought eating was a pleasure of living and working hard.

What I was trying to get across is rice is just as bad as potatoes when it comes to carbohydrates. I gave up rice and pasta and try to keep a lid on the potatoes. Potatoes fill me up better than rice and pasta.

1982vett":283yvfc5 said:
pdfangus":283yvfc5 said:
easy.....

I don't like rice near as much as potatoes.

difficulty doing pushaways is a problem too ya know. :oops:

Know all about the pushaways.......I kind of alwasy thought eating was a pleasure of living and working hard.

What I was trying to get across is rice is just as bad as potatoes when it comes to carbohydrates. I gave up rice and pasta and try to keep a lid on the potatoes. Potatoes fill me up better than rice and pasta.
I'm diabetic also and always have at least one lot of Potatoes, rice or pasta with evening meal as long as rice and pasta is brown, it is better than potato, as it is full of what they call complicated carbs, what is needed for diabetics. I am also allowed one glass of beer a day, not that I do but I find Bud, to be one of the best for me, I also can have a glass of wine, as long as I don't over do the other things during the day. Nothing is forbiden in moderation. I am insulin dependant.

TexasBred":1ksruv24 said:
Chrisy...can you post a picture of the "one glass"?? Gotta be a real monster. :lol:
Hey what you implying? monster glass indeed,
keg_pounding_sm_clr.gif

Latest posts