Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stout

• I don't know the difference

• Total voters

Cattle Rack Rancher

Reaction score
Being Canadian, I consider myself to be somewhat of a beer connoisseur.
I have a beer rack instead of a wine rack and a beer fridge instead of a wine cellar. Its way cheaper. When I was younger, I drank alot of Pilseners and Lagers and an occasional Bock which I've come to believe is what they call the scrapings at the bottom of the tank when they make beer. Nowadays, I prefer a nice Ale. I guess my tastebuds haven't matured enough yet to like Stout although I've drank a few of those as well. So, all you beer connoiseurs, what do you drink?

Most of the time I would pick the average Beer. Like a Bud or such. I like Shiner and Guiness for the darks.

Scotty

i don't really like beer, or any alcohol really, much anymore. but if i really had to choose it would either be coors, coors light, or coors gold. those are my personal favs.

Well, I know this is heresy, but I don't drink beer, alcohol or wine. I realize Canadian beer is supposed to be wonderful, but when I was 12 I drank a Brador from Quebec--it was 12.5% alcohol back then (beer) and just the smell of beer nauseates me now...So I'm abstaining from the poll...

when I was 12 I drank a Brador from Quebec--it was 12.5% alcohol back then (beer) and just the smell of beer nauseates me now

I have the same problem with whiskey but I can usually work through it by sheer will and determination.

Miller High Life
Heineken
Guiness Stout

I seem to drink alot of Natty Lights too. I prefer bottles but hey, if it's free and cold I can be persuaded to drink from a can and I don't cry if it's not one of my preferred brands.

Alberta Springs - on the rocks

Oops! I guess you wanted beer. Hmmmm ... the kind that does not cost anything.

Bez

I've never heard of any of that ,so it won't hurt my feelings that none of you yanks have ever heard of Lone Star or Lone Star light. Cheers. ;-) :shock:

I'm glad you said that before I did catl.. I've barely heard of any of those myself? :oops:

I'll take a good Michelob Ultra (sorry... have to watch my girlish figure) whenever the opportunity arrises!

Certs

Alberta Springs is a danged fine whiskey.

Haven't thought of that cow for weeks and now you have to bring her to mind. Shame on you!

Bez

Bez":2agiopn7 said:
Certs

Alberta Springs is a danged fine whiskey.

Haven't thought of that cow for weeks and now you have to bring her to mind. Shame on you!

Bez

sorry Bez. :D :D

Latest posts