Beer Joint

Help Support CattleToday:

Sorry, Macon I get carried away at times just trying to have a little fun. Maybe we need a Beer Joint and a Coffee Shop.

Just thought I'd give this a bump to the top incase some of ya'll missed it. ;-)

M Gravlee":2xd1ddtp said:
The Coffee Shop is turning into a beer joint. Let's remember there are kids here.
If ya say anything about it some on here say kids today are exposed to and know worse than what is said on these boards. That doesn't make it right. I gave up argueing after being told to "drop it"

Man aint that the truth, most of this should be going on by pm.
Thanks Macon for cleaning up some of this garbage as I do like to read the board with my grandson.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":35ewz4fp said:
M Gravlee":35ewz4fp said:
The Coffee Shop is turning into a beer joint. Let's remember there are kids here.
If ya say anything about it some on here say kids today are exposed to and know worse than what is said on these boards. That doesn't make it right.

:nod: And thanks Macon. I know there's been quite a few posts on here lately that I wished -after I read them- that I hadn't seen. Just because I'm now considered an adult does not mean I want to read these posts with 'adult' content.

Thanks Macon. I'm with milkmaid. I've opened some things on here and then wished I hadn't. I've heard and seen worse but I don't expect it here and that's one reason I like coming here.

Latest posts