Been wanting to watch a movie

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
But my vcr/dvd wern't hooked up.. :???: So my son came by to see if he could fix it~ :help: ~~~~~~

He plugged it in :oops: :help: Works real good :oops: :shock: :eek: :banana:

peg4x4":dgexkgez said:
But my vcr/dvd wern't hooked up.. :???: So my son came by to see if he could fix it~ :help: ~~~~~~

He plugged it in :oops: :help: Works real good :oops: :shock: :eek: :banana:
funny you usually find that, when electrical equipment is plug in it works better... :lol: :lol: :lol: bet you felt a right nut, I'd have put it down to well I can't bend down that far..... happy watching hope you enjoy the film.

I watched "The Black Stallion" My all time favorite. I gotta go thro my collection,will watch "Serenity" next.

Yep,I've found that many things work much better when turned on :oops: :lol2:

"Second Hand Lions" as one of the best movies that nobody watched..

peg4x4":moy0ir2b said:
"Second Hand Lions" as one of the best movies that nobody watched..

I've seen it several times. I was here alone Saturday night and watched "Legends of the Fall" again. I like that one, too.

I'm looking forward to that new movie coming out, I think it's called "The Blind Side" with Sandra Bullock

I read the Readers Digest version of the story a few years ago, quite the tale!
One of those "feel good" movies!!

John,John,John~I can tell you never watched "Serinity" or "Firefly" *tisk~
Some days I'm a girly girl,some days I read Jim Butcher. Some days Harry Potter,somedays Mercy Thompson.

The "Worlds Fastest Indian" is a good movie. It did not go over well in the theaters, but it is good. Has any one watched Micheal Moore's last movie about wall street. I think I would like to see it.

hurleyjd":utavxi0n said:
The "Worlds Fastest Indian" is a good movie. It did not go over well in the theaters, but it is good. Has any one watched Micheal Moore's last movie about wall street. I think I would like to see it.

WFI is an excellent movie and Second Hand Lions is a favorite ,we own it.
Peg watch Oh Brother Where Art Thou we were discussing it today on here and it is a great movie. Mr. Brooks is really good as well that did not get much recognition and I still like Night at the Museum we own that one as well.

I still need to see Food inc and Inglourious B@sterds.

Happy movie watching Peg.. :D