Been a interesting month

Help Support CattleToday:

Scott Breding was the bull rider that was wearing the mask when Bodacious knocked him out.

You should google it and watch the vedio of it. Then see if you still feel keen about bull riding.

Scott Breding was the bull rider that was wearing the mask when Bodacious knocked him out.

You should google it and watch the vedio of it. Then see if you still feel keen about bull riding.
I have seen that, just watched it again and still feel like i wished i rode. It's like the boxing tents, if i go near them i just want to be a challenger. I get in a race car and will drive it to the very edge. No idea what it is but something deep inside me comes over me and i can't hear anything else. Luckily i have mellowed as ive aged.....sort of.

Had a close friend that liked doing stuff that was a little on the dangerous side.

Got kicked in the head after being throwed off a horse he was tring to break. Spent a couple of weeks in the hospital over that.

We were still in high school when he tried to beat a train at a rail road crossing. Killed him and two others, one lived but
was crippled for the rest of his life.

Glad I wasn't with him that night.

I am 69 years old. Haven't climbed on a bronc in nearly 40 years. Every time I see one of those sweet juicy broncs who get a lot of air time I have the desire to get on. Oh that would be fun.......
I read about some guy 59 years old still bull riding. Supposed to be the oldest bull rider still riding.

You should go enter up in a bronc ride Dave ! I am sure any rodeo would love to have you. Probably even wave your entry fee !

I am 69 years old. Haven't climbed on a bronc in nearly 40 years. Every time I see one of those sweet juicy broncs who get a lot of air time I have the desire to get on. Oh that would be fun.......
Gettin on. probably would be.. but what about the gettin off?

As a teenager, I learned 'a lot of things' at little local rodeos. Mostly things you don't learn at home, in church or school....

I read about some guy 59 years old still bull riding. Supposed to be the oldest bull rider still riding.

You should go enter up in a bronc ride Dave ! I am sure any rodeo would love to have you. Probably even wave your entry fee !
I know for a fact that gravity works much stronger at 69 than it did at 25. I am a long ways from the shape I was in back than. I didn't say I was stupid. I just remember the feeling. Oh to have that feeling again. But I know that ship has sailed.

I know for a fact that gravity works much stronger at 69 than it did at 25. I am a long ways from the shape I was in back than. I didn't say I was stupid. I just remember the feeling. Oh to have that feeling again. But I know that ship has sailed.
You're not wrong about gravity getting stronger! When in my teens we got a new holstein bull. Immediately my brother and i were making plans to ride him. So before school we penned him, i got on and my brother let him go, bloody thing didn't buck once but ran so fast my cheeks were flapping. He ran straight at a pile of rocks and took a 90 degree turn, but i didn't. Came down on my back amongst the rocks. Got up, went to school and played a game of footy. A couple of years ago i got knocked over by a cow and couldn't breath for two weeks!

After many Dr appointments and what seems like forever. I finally have a good estimate of when I can return to normal activity! About the beginning of June my life should hopefully return to normal

Latest posts