Beefmaster Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

CowpokeJ":3mb0c7uo said:
BigBull, look at livecattlesales.com, houston sale, lot 85. Tell me what you think about the little dun bull.
now thats 1 heck of a bull.he is long straight thick an muscled.look at his thick wide backend.an he has 1 heck of a pedagree.painted tiger an country western 2 of the great beefmaster bulls.he would be a good bull if you could afford him.

that is my kind of bull! i like him a lot. i wonder what his scrotal # is though. i would definitely try to buy him. he kind of reminds me of Spartacus. the only "fault" i can come up with is he has black in his ancestry.

I will definitely have to go back to that page when my DSL is cooperating better.

Beefy":qrj7p8ir said:
that is my kind of bull! i like him a lot. i wonder what his scrotal # is though. i would definitely try to buy him. he kind of reminds me of Spartacus. the only "fault" i can come up with is he has black in his ancestry.

I will definitely have to go back to that page when my DSL is cooperating better.
you got that right beefy.im looking at the sale catalog now.going to try to sign up an watch the sale online.

Maybe I could get xbred's professional opinion. Nortexcook must have run Joy off, I can't believe she hasn't weighed in.

CowpokeJ":31h0mdmq said:
Maybe I could get xbred's professional opinion. Nortexcook must have run Joy off, I can't believe she hasn't weighed in.
me either havent seen her around in a few days.i signed up to listen to the sale on the net.got my bidder # an everything.

Well, Bigbull we missed it. They sold him prior to the sale. Called today about him. Now changed to semen lot. He reportedly cost a lot of pesos.

CowpokeJ":1vpwolpt said:
Well, Bigbull we missed it. They sold him prior to the sale. Called today about him. Now changed to semen lot. He reportedly cost a lot of pesos.
well ill be danged.was looking farward to see what he sold for.they have a bunch of well bred pairs.i figure they go higher than catsback.

Hey Bigbull, how did the online sale go today? Did you buy anything? I looked at the online catalog. There were several girls I would love to have had...

i knew 2 there an they had their trailers.if i known in time might couldve gotten them to haul for me but i didnt.so i didnt buy anything.couldve bought 5 or 6 bred an pairs for $1200 to $2400.the hauling wouldve killed me $800 in hauling.

Latest posts