8_15.jpg

2yr old bull strictly grassfed
8_20.jpg

yearling brother
8_11.jpg

baby brother
8_9.jpg

their 10yr old momma

thanks i dont know if lil brother will be good enough to raise yet or not.i know his brothers will fill out on feed tho.

I think that the baby looks great!! :nod: I had to laugh at the mom ~ 3 boys still at home, she looks tuckered out. :help: :lol2: Pretty cattle bb, I liked the little ones on your other thread as well.

thanks im really trying to buy an breed the right kind of cattle.angie i keep hoping she will have a heifer.but since im wanting a heifer out of her i bet she never has 1.

bigbull338":mijocual said:
thanks im really trying to buy an breed the right kind of cattle.angie i keep hoping she will have a heifer.but since im wanting a heifer out of her i bet she never has 1.

Don't give up, BB. We've got an old Right Time cow that won't be around too many more years. :( Finally, this year, she had a heifer. :D

he will be 4 months old july 8 th.he does have a nice butt on him.i was planning on sending him to the sale this winter.

bigbull338":3clxexqw said:

I know what you mean. I've been waiting for another heifer out of one of my favorite cows for 5 years now! This year's calf was a huge bull calf ( nicknamed him Tank); he is as good a calf as her first one 17 years ago. I doubt I'll get the chance at another heifer out of her.

thanks all those crazy beefmasters has gotten in my blood just as bad as dairy cattle has.

Latest posts