Beef rib recipes

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning

Reaction score
Got our beef from the butcher the other day. Did pretty good for ourselves I must say :D I would like some rib recipes if anyone has one they want to share. I have been using the same one for years and they are good, just want something different.

MM, I think we should be getting your recipes.

But we love beef ribs to. 8)

Either crock pot with all the veggies. Or oven like a pot roast.

Anyway this is what I do. Put the ribs in a crock pot with carrots, onion, celery, cabbage, maybe a rutabaga. Couple cans of beef broth. Can of tomato sauce, some seasoning whatever?

We like it, maybe cause we come home really hungry. :D :D

What's your favorite recipe?

mnmt, and the Boss

Misty you can go on the Food Network web site and type in beef ribs. I find some great recipes on that site. I like alot of the Food 911 recipes.

Hey mnmnt and Boss Lady, glad to see you two are talking after the debacle at Lambeau on Sunday! :roll: This recipe is my MIL's what a cook she was!

2-1/2 lbs ribs
1 onion
1 can tomatoes
1/4 cup vinegar
3 tablespoons dijon mustard (any will work)
1/2 teaspon lemon juice
2 garlic cloves (cut up or minced)
2 1/4 teaspoons sugar
1/2 teaspon of each. ginger, salt and rosemary
1/4 teaspoon of tumeric and cumin
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves

Put all in crock pot or slow cooker in A.M. and done by supper!
I know lots of herbs and spices. Go to your local Co op and get them, cause they are cheaper and you don't have to buy a whole bottle of them.

Thanks for the websites ILH, I will check them out.

don't have portions so just taste

In a blender puree a small onion and some garlic with ketchup and a bit of water. Then add some brown sugar (or molasses) a squirt of mustard, maybe a touch of vinegar, salt and lots of pepper.

Bake on shortribs (good on pork too) for several hours until meat is falling off bones and sauce is sticky and gooey. Yum.

Latest posts