Beef Makers

Help Support CattleToday:

Roy --- I believe you are thinking about BEEFMASTERS which are of course popular in the South and parts west. The original question herein was about BEEFMAKERS, a name which I had never even heard of as such, but I have certainly seen a fair number of Hereford/Simmental crosses. A.Z.

Hey you who ever you are go to cattle south's breeds page & you can find beef makers & everythg about. I know the difference between a beef master and a beef maker.

You might want to look at http://www.naab-css.org/guidelines/breed.html
and see what are actually recognized breeds by the National Association of Animal Breeders.
Any body can dream up a name and claim it as an actual breed. Until they have been bred together and generate consistant offspring they aren't really a breed.

dun

Roy E. Mosley Jr.":3033ky2t said:
Hey you who ever you are go to cattle south's breeds page & you can find beef makers & everythg about. I know the difference between a beef master and a beef maker.

HAS ANYBODY BUT ROY BEEN ABLE TO FIND A WEB SITE FOR "CATTLE SOUTH"? IF YES, PLEASE POST AN URL. THANKS.

AND TO YOU SOUTHERNERS AND PEOPLE OUT WEST: ARE THE "BEEFMAKERS" REALLY "SUCH A POPULAR BREED" ??

Anonymous":2hwojo1o said:
HAS ANYBODY BUT ROY BEEN ABLE TO FIND A WEB SITE FOR "CATTLE SOUTH"? IF YES, PLEASE POST AN URL. THANKS.

AND TO YOU SOUTHERNERS AND PEOPLE OUT WEST: ARE THE "BEEFMAKERS" REALLY "SUCH A POPULAR BREED" ??

NO. There's only one and it's called ANGUS

beefmaker is a regestered breed in australyea.i cant spell. its the land down under.~~~~~~~~~~~Tc

beefmaker-75%herf--25%simmy-----started in 1972 in australie.sopost to be fast growing,great milkeing,good doing cattle for there invirment.~~~~~~~~~Tc

Tc":2oazhrge said:
beefmaker-75%herf--25%simmy-----started in 1972 in australie.sopost to be fast growing,great milkeing,good doing cattle for there invirment.~~~~~~~~~Tc

Naw!!! :| Hereford and/or Simmies make better crosses with Angus or Brahman so don't even bother of this crossbreed

Latest posts