Beef Magazine Daily Blog

Help Support CattleToday:

show steer up":v5bjwfu4 said:
O.K. little miss
do you have a story on that blog :???:
I've been reading it for the past few weeks. There has been a lot of posting on it about the issues the writer brings up. Just was wondering if anybody has read it, likes it, dislikes it, etc. I'm on the fence as to the issues brought up.

redluv":4awef4ca said:
show steer up":4awef4ca said:
O.K. little miss
do you have a story on that blog :???:
I've been reading it for the past few weeks. There has been a lot of posting on it about the issues the writer brings up. Just was wondering if anybody has read it, likes it, dislikes it, etc. I'm on the fence as to the issues brought up.

I read it frequently. Amanda is very good.

Yes, I do get this publication via email. She does a good job on reporting on issues that folks in agriculture should be aware of and act if appropriate. We all need to do a better job of keeping up on issues and letting the elected officials know about us out here in the real world.

I really like this blog. It think us in animal agriculture need to start paying more attention to these issues. These anti-animal activists are not some small minority now. They are getting a larger and larger voice all the time. We need to stand up and speak up. There is no better voice for this industry than those that are up in the middle of the night helping a cow calf, monitoring our cowherd everyday for sickness, or feeding our cattle before ourselves every morning.

Latest posts