Beef at Farmers Market

Help Support CattleToday:

That's another good idea selling to restaurants. How long should it take to get a steer to 1000lbs?

I found my local farmers market last year and I go every other Saturday and I'm gonna start going on Thursday the next week days I'm off work. I love that place. They have grass fed beef, grass fed corn finished beef thats a lil cheaper than the grass fed, they have pork but I haven't gotten any yet, I bought most of my garden plants from a farmer there last year, and I now despise grocery store produce. I've got a while before my garden gets to cranking out the veggies so I'll be at the farmers market about every week. I like getting stuff I don't grow. Its also nice to get out and talk to some of the people and my daughter likes going too. There was one guy with eggs there last week for 4 or 5 a dozen, but I thought it was too expensive, I'll be getting some next weekend. Or maybe this Tuesday since they are open on Tuesday this year.

we love going, i try to go around and buy stuff from the other farmers there. Honey, eggs, or anything i dont grow.

Latest posts