Beating the Heat

Help Support CattleToday:

It was 91 by noon and 99 now at 3:20. Some guys from church were having a fishing get together with a fish fry at 2:00 today down on the Snake River by Huntington. Too hot to sit in a boat fishing catfish. And too hot for a picnic. Decide to stay home and watch the hay dry. Sort of like watching paint dry except it smells better.
Both dogs are laying on the concrete porch in the shade. They look like they are dead. Absolutely no movement. There is a full irrigation ditch behind the house. They could go jump in but they don't.

It was 91 by noon and 99 now at 3:20. Some guys from church were having a fishing get together with a fish fry at 2:00 today down on the Snake River by Huntington. Too hot to sit in a boat fishing catfish. And too hot for a picnic. Decide to stay home and watch the hay dry. Sort of like watching paint dry except it smells better.
Both dogs are laying on the concrete porch in the shade. They look like they are dead. Absolutely no movement. There is a full irrigation ditch behind the house. They could go jump in but they don't.
I just finished stacking the bales I baled on friday morning.. 9:20 pm now, it's still 100.

Had a cooler day today. High about 86F but humidity hit 100% several times….showers in the forecast everyday for the next 10 days. Wonder how accurate that's going to be…🤨

My truck registered 39C (102F) in places today. I think I feel like you Texans did a few months ago when you had that cool spell…. rather unequipped to deal with it and not real happy about it. Looking forward to the end of this.
Curious if your truck has air conditioning?
Standard equipment down here. Tho my old ford didnt come with it. Base model

Latest posts