• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Beat the Snow/Winter!

Black and Good

Reaction score
Got my Montana Gelbvieh bull to Kansas before he got snowed in. He was in the middle of the Bitterroot valley up there in the NW part of the state. He's out with some falls now doing fine! First pic was before he got loaded to leave, second pic is him in KS showing he's a bull bellering across the cattle guard at my other bulls. He's been behaving just fine so far. B&G

Nesikep

Reaction score
Wrong color for my herd but he looks like a nice boy! Hope you get lots of good calves from him! dang you always gotta wait so long to see them though!

Margonme

Reaction score
That is a nice bull! The northern states have had some monumental traffic accidents. Any accident is awful, but be double trouble hauling your bull. You were in some prime country. Great elk hunting in the Bitterroot.

JWBrahman

Reaction score
Nice bull. Hard to find a more beautiful piece of the planet than NW Montana. Lake Koocanusa looks like the Grand Canyon but drive and hour east to Lake McDonald and it's a rain forest.

Margonme

Reaction score
JWBrahman":39tfm9xk said:
Nice bull. Hard to find a more beautiful piece of the planet than NW Montana. Lake Koocanusa looks like the Grand Canyon but drive and hour east to Lake McDonald and it's a rain forest.

Yes. It is!

Black and Good

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone! Just to clarify I didn't go get him, We talked about making a family trip out of it but, got cold feet. No pun! I had him hauled down by the breeder's trucker. B&G

USAxBrad

Reaction score
Nice Bull indeed, bet he's glad to be further south.