Bear hunting in Idaho (joke)

Help Support CattleToday:

dj

Reaction score
On a tour of Idaho, the Pope took a couple of days off to visit the mountains for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the campground in the pope-mobile when there was a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods. A helpless man, wearing sandals, hawaiian shorts, a save-the-whales tee shirt and a tree- hugger hat was struggling frantically thrashing around trying to free himself from the jaws of a 10 foot grizzly. As the pope watched horrified, a group of bikers came racing up wearing leather. One ran up and quickly fired a 44 mag into the bear's chest. The other two reached out and pulled the bleeding semiconscious man from the bear. Then using long clubs, the three bikers beat the bear to death and hauled it to their truck. Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to come over. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions," ! he told them. "I heard that there was some bitter hatred between bikers and wacko environmental activists, But now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not true". As the Pope drove off, one biker asked his buddies "Who was that"? "It was the Pope," one replied. "He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom". "Well," the biker said, "he may have access to God's wisdom, but he sure doesn't know anything about bear hunting. By the way, is the bait holding up O.K., or do we need to grab another one"?

Latest posts