Be Nice

Help Support CattleToday:

farmwriter

Reaction score
Just curious, is this somebody's regional expression or just something ya'll made up for the boards or what?

thats what macon or the mods has put in there instead of cussing take your curse word out and put be nice in,,,,,,,,,,hell see there i just cussed :cowboy:

Just never heard or seen it until I got here where it's common as cow pies. Thought maybe it was some yankee foolishness. :lol:

I thought it was just something people said until today when I tried to post a cuss word and it changed it to "be nice" :D

chrisy":rcpe556s said:
The way around it is to use the symbols on the top line of the keyboard....ie What the H*ll, f^%$*"g. most of the time that gets through. but not very lady like.
all you need now is a cigerette in the corner of your mouth,,, and you'd fall right in around here
:cowboy:

MistyMorning":uuq7m85a said:
Well since I never swear, I have never run into that be nice problem. :D
neither do I, sometimes the words are in a copy paste joke or like.
little-angel-0078.gif
's
AC would be hard for me to put a fag in the corner of my mouth as I have not and never will smoke.
unhappy-046.gif
:lol:

chrisy":rbhw9eva said:
MistyMorning":rbhw9eva said:
little-angel-0078.gif
's
AC would be hard for me to put a fag in the corner of my mouth as I have not and never will smoke.
unhappy-046.gif
smoking a fag gotta whole nother meaning over here :lol:

alacattleman":3qitjabx said:
chrisy":3qitjabx said:
MistyMorning":3qitjabx said:
little-angel-0078.gif
's
unhappy-046.gif
smoking a fag gotta whole nother meaning over here :lol:

:lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2: :clap: :clap:

After I'd been posting on the forum for a while, I wrote a sentence that included the words " it sure would be nice if " after I read back through it, I felt like I'd used a cuss word. :eek: :)

rocket2222":fa2swacj said:
After I'd been posting on the forum for a while, I wrote a sentence that included the words " it sure would be nice if " after I read back through it, I felt like I'd used a cuss word. :eek: :)

Yes, now we need to say "lovely" instead of "nice"

I can swear in swedish and most peple will not be offended!

backhoeboogie":7d2pht56 said:
MistyMorning":7d2pht56 said:

What the hades are you talking about? :D

BHB that's funny. Every time I see that word "hades" it reminds me of the movie...Swing Blade. :lol: :lol:

Cal

ANAZAZI":1wdsf1ns said:
rocket2222":1wdsf1ns said:

Yeah, I doubt anyone would give a skita. :???:

rocket2222":12ecly9y said:
ANAZAZI":12ecly9y said:
rocket2222":12ecly9y said:

Yeah, I doubt anyone would give a skita. :???:
free-fighting-smileys-395.gif

farmwriter":3h8425pb said:
Just never heard or seen it until I got here where it's common as cow pies. Thought maybe it was some yankee foolishness. :lol:

No, that would be a word like " Geeshfershitsky " :lol2: .

Larry

Latest posts