• Florida

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michigan

• Other

• Total voters
VanC":1uquwzk2 said:
Who should play Ohio State in the title game? Good arguments can be made for Michigan and Florida. What's your opinion?

Michigan had their chance. If we are setting up the conferences to allow somewhat of a national tournament, the winners of each conference should advance to the next round.

I do understand that not all conferences are equal. Some have 2-3 good teams and some have 5-6 good teams which make for different scenario's.

The NCAA Div 1 football teams are the only NCAA sport that does not have a sanctioned tournament to rank the best teams.

On the other hand, I feel LSU is probably the best team in the SEC right now.

The BCS hasn't worked correctly since it's been in play, why should it start now?

We all know the New Years Day bowls are all about money. It ain't gonna stop now.

I think Michigan deserves to play Ohio State in championship game. The National Title game is supposed to be the two best teams in the country playing. No matter if they've played previously. I think Michigan showed how good it was in the game versus Ohio State. Losing by only 3 points AT Ohio State is pretty impressive, and they kept the game close the whole way. I think it would be a great game to see, especially since they will be on a neutral field. Michigan has been the #2 team all year, up until last week, and the team that jumped ahead of them only did b/c a bunch of other teams lost. USC came from #9 to #2, barely and with lots of luck. I dont care if it a rematch or not. I think that is who best deserves the opportunity.

I'll have to go with Mike on this one.

The BCS has been and always will be about the money. Why not let them play it out? Then there's no question as to who should be playing who.

I agree there should be some kind of playoff. If the other divisions can do it, then so can 1-A. That's not the question. The question is who should play Ohio State in the title game this year.

VanC":2x0f6fbp said:
I agree there should be some kind of playoff. If the other divisions can do it, then so can 1-A. That's not the question. The question is who should play Ohio State in the title game this year.

Folks from the south will say Florida.

Folks from Big 10 country will say Michigan.

I'm from the south. ;-)

Ohio State vs. Florida for the National Championship. Michigan had their chance.

What is BCS and does it make a difference in my life????

Latest posts