BBQ

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Tried out some BBQ recipes this weekend. Iluvherefords sauce was a big hit and Grannysoo's coleslaw recipe was wonderful as was the rub. Highly recommend trying both. On the coleslaw, double up on the sauce cause you might find it useful for dipping carrots and stuff in. Its delicious.

Smoked Quail

IMG_3499.jpg

Finger food for the chefs. Pig Peckers and Atomic Buffalo Turds. Thanks to Flaboy.

IMG_3498.jpg

Rack of ribs with Grannysoo's rub on them then basted with Iluvherefords sauce just before taking them off. Big hit. Also cooked some with blackberry bbq sauce and some more with a mustard base then some for the purists with no sauce just Granny's rub. Sure did make me feel thankful for being a gentile.

IMG_3500.jpg

Now I don't think anyone can say I don't heed the wise advice from info given on the boards. One down side, the food was so good I have been nominated to cook in a competition at the ag expo next year. Don't know how I feel about this. Pressure might be too great for me. :oops:

That food looks great! I'm gonna try Grannysoo's and Iluvherefords recipes.

I must have missed the recipes on them "Pig Peckers" and the "Atomic Buffalo Turds". But they look good.

YUM! Next time I fire up the grill I'm making atomic buffalo turds :nod: got the recipe memorized. Gonna have to look up the pig peckers. :compute:

mnmtranching":12yplab5 said:
YUM! Next time I fire up the grill I'm making atomic buffalo turds :nod: got the recipe memorized. Gonna have to look up the pig peckers. :compute:

They are easy. Just take some brown sugar and mix it with your favorite rub and roll link sausage in it then wrap in bacon and roll the whole thing in the mix again. When finished they taste like sausage and bacon with syrup on them.

Latest posts