BBQ weather

Help Support CattleToday:

1982vett":2jfl1f8g said:
Hey AC, That Georgia fence building pay looks might tempting... :lol:
Vett just drive on up here and help me load the driver and welder and we can head on down to Jo's I know how much he admires our pipe corrals
I bet we could get alot of that good food for building him some pipe pens

If we head down thru Arkansas I know a place we can pick up a whole trailer load of heavy corral sections to help ol Jo out the guy that has them probably won't ever get them put up he is always too busy playing in the dirt

I've got to try this, sounds and looks great.

Jogeephus":3ivdspqe said:
Tie them in a roll doing a better job than I did in the photo

I think I have all the ingredients, if baler twine will work, that's the only string I could find.

AC, if you helped me build some pipe corals like I've seen ya'll post I'll have you so full of southern delicicies that your construction production might drop 2/3's.

Jogeephus":70h25y8m said:
AC, if you helped me build some pipe corals like I've seen ya'll post I'll have you so full of southern delicicies that your construction production might drop 2/3's.

AC, kind of what I was thinking.......Probably couldn't get much done with all the eating and drinking and napping and storytelling....It is hot down their you know....even if the wind is out of the north.

I'm sure it would take us at least three days sitting under the live oak grove studying the possible design setups and the possible problems before we got a clear design goal then another two days to get our strength up to begin work. Of course then there's the recuperation period. :lol2:

to say nuthin of the breaks and the midday siesta...back to that being hot thing again....have ya noticed how hot them pipe corrals git down here...yow!

Jogeephus":1yd0pbbc said:
I guess I would have to bring the gate opener so we could get something done she is pretty good at cutting and fitting pipe and she don't eat much
I am a pretty good design engineer and supervisor and if I have to I weld a bit

I'd definitely bring the gate opener and my wife can teach her how to shop while we are pondering the inponderables. :lol2:

Angus Cowman":3n4040l5 said:
Jogeephus":3n4040l5 said:
I'd definitely bring the gate opener and my wife can teach her how to shop while we are pondering the inponderables. :lol2:
Your wife would have a harder time trying to get her to shop than we would building the corrals
she would just about rather do anything than go shopping

She must be doing it wrong and needs instruction. I don't exactly know what she does when she goes shopping but I think its more of a tour of the town that includes frosties, movies, blizzards, brunch, lunch and sometimes supper all of which is normally in the confines of air conditioned environments. :lol2:

Jogeephus":dewtg0qb said:
Angus Cowman":dewtg0qb said:
Jogeephus":dewtg0qb said:
Your wife would have a harder time trying to get her to shop than we would building the corrals
she would just about rather do anything than go shopping

She must be doing it wrong and needs instruction. I don't exactly know what she does when she goes shopping but I think its more of a tour of the town that includes frosties, movies, blizzards, brunch, lunch and sometimes supper all of which is normally in the confines of air conditioned environments. :lol2:
Jo, I didn't know we married sisters. How you doing brother in law?

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Edit: Do you think yours would drive to another state to buy baler twine if she could save a few dollars? I think mine would somehow justify it especially if there was a Ritz Carlton somewhere nearby - say about an hours drive anyhow. :nod:

I have a chopsaw, porta-band, wildcat grinder, and a 18 year old son that knows how to use them. Loves southern/cajun food! Showed him the pictures of the smoked pork butts an sausage, said he would work for food.

jedstivers":mts0g2zh said:
Jo, I didn't know we married sisters. How you doing brother in law?
Jo, Jeds wife has tried and my wife can handle a little bit but then she gets stressed

Jed was amazed we sent her to jboro for parts and she went straight there and straight back he said his hands don't even do that :lol: :lol: I have her trained well

Latest posts