BBF Simm

Help Support CattleToday:

The few bandwagon calves I've seen haven't been the longest fronted calves, but we are using a bandwagon clean up bull this year on some cows. I do like those two heifers.

O I know.. just the ones I've seen haven't been that great fronted. Small sample

Jeanne - Simme Valley":3hbcvp64 said:
This is a Bandwagon we promoted and did extremely well with:

That`s a really nice heifer. I think one of the things I like about Bandwagon is he puts the right amount of white in the right places for my liking and they just have a nice look to them. I`m going to use TKCC Classified and JASS On the Mark on some of my solid black cows this year.

I have been using Classified for a couple of years. Bought semen direct from HPF when they got him. Had a couple of calves in 2017 and a few this year. Sold a 2 yr old with a Classified heifer on side. Pair went out to Indiana and calf was successfully shown out there & being shown this year.
Had two solid blacks, 1 with star & 1 white chrome EVERYWHERE. Chromed up heifer was out of a chromed up cow.

ASR Longevity bull calf out of 3/4AN 1/4SM cow and 3/4 SH heifer(RS 034 x W. Coppertop 464 x dam of the Longevity calf pictured)

Latest posts