BBB

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em

Reaction score
I'm building back better, starting with this year old Limflex heifer (60/40) I put a patch on her to start tracking her heat cycle. Sold everyone but 3 July steers a couple months ago I'm sure they're going to help with heat detection. I'm looking for one more, something bred would be nice.

Almost put it in the political section!🤣🤣🤣
I wouldn't bother.

I haven't seen many limm in years. Then again, no big story there. When I was a little kid in my home area you used to see all kinds of cows even if just in speciality herds. Limousine, Maine Anjou, Salers (rare), Santa Gertrudis, beefmasters, you name it. Seems like limms changed color at some point too, I used to could have sworn over a bible that a lot them were brown-hued colors. Only see black ones now.

I wouldn't bother.

I haven't seen many limm in years. Then again, no big story there. When I was a little kid in my home area you used to see all kinds of cows even if just in speciality herds. Limousine, Maine Anjou, Salers (rare), Santa Gertrudis, beefmasters, you name it. Seems like limms changed color at some point too, I used to could have sworn over a bible that a lot them were brown-hued colors. Only see black ones now.
I had a couple red ones over the years.