Baxter

Help Support CattleToday:

I am betting he is already lurking, having already set up a new personna for himself some time ago for when he got booted again!!!
Kinda like he did with Baxter for when TMBP got booted, and TTCLM exited via the help of the moderators. :D :D
Won't take long to figure out who he is if he uses the same logic he ALWAYS has.

hopalong":10h1xd55 said:
I am betting he is already lurking, having already set up a new personna for himself some time ago for when he got booted again!!!
Kinda like he did with Baxter for when TMBP got booted, and TTCLM exited via the help of the moderators. :D :D
Won't take long to figure out who he is if he uses the same logic he ALWAYS has.

Especially when he tells us what great guy baxter is

My guess is he already had another alias. For some reason his and 4CTophand posts sound a lot alike.

dun":u8abqk1p said:
hopalong":u8abqk1p said:

Don't forget he is a BIG guy 6'6" 280# and carries a gun with him everywhere he goes, and is mean mean mean :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

hopalong":2dzapm0e said:
dun":2dzapm0e said:
hopalong":2dzapm0e said:

Don't forget he is a BIG guy 6'6" 280# and carries a gun with him everywhere he goes, and is mean mean mean :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
i was under the impression he was solid muscle........ course it's a poor frog that won't praise his own pond

How do you even know when someone is gone? How do you get "gone" anyway? Hope you gotta do something more than say stupid stuff! :lol:

angus9259":2730q0w3 said:
How do you even know when someone is gone? How do you get "gone" anyway? Hope you gotta do something more than say stupid stuff! :lol:

there are several ways you can tell when someone has been removed, 1 being when all their posts are deleted

The moderators do not remove people fo sauing stupid things, rather for other infractions of the rules of the forum. If that were the case 99% of us would be gone.

Failure to follow the rules of conduct that we all agreed to when we signed up is one of the bigger ones, and Baxter, aka TTCLM, TMBP et all was famous for mostly his threats I would think!!

It seemed to me that every post after his calf died were getting nastier and nastier. Must have said something bad to someone. Maybe he was under a lot of stress after the first death of a calf in 3 years.

hopalong":34fim1rb said:
dun":34fim1rb said:
hopalong":34fim1rb said:

Don't give away all the ways we can identify him! :p I like it when he's easy to spot and says such outlandish things there's no way anyone can (should!) take him seriously.

Ahhh , I am going to miss him. He was a little more abrasive in the end than CowBoyup216 though. Who did he threaten this time ??

I for one welcome him back to whatever persona he becomes, he is always entertaining and gives me a chuckle, sometimes I need to clean my screen.. :)

Comeback Baxter..... :cowboy:

alacattleman":g3804380 said:
hopalong":g3804380 said:
dun":g3804380 said:

i was under the impression he was solid muscle........ course it's a poor frog that won't praise his own pond

There was only two possibilities: (1) Baxter and TMCP were one and the same or (2) There was some Deliverance going on...

hillsdown":1l7xlqlz said:
Ahhh , I am going to miss him. He was a little more abrasive in the end than CowBoyup216 though. Who did he threaten this time ??

I for one welcome him back to whatever persona he becomes, he is always entertaining and gives me a chuckle, sometimes I need to clean my screen.. :)

Comeback Baxter..... :cowboy:
The only problem with this is that this entertainment is usually at the expense of others.
People like this use the boards to get the extension of their manhood that they so obviously need. They do not understand that just because this is the Internet we can still get a very visual impression of how small they really are.
:lol2:

Latest posts