Baxter is back

Help Support CattleToday:

Pretty easy to hide behind the anonymity of the internet, wonder if he talks to people the same in real life?

KNERSIE":1cyv5i5v said:
Angus Cowman":1cyv5i5v said:
can you guess who Bax is this time

Haven't see his trademark "and what not" yet.

You hear that phrase a lot KNERSIE. I know a guy that uses that phrase in just about every other sentence and he doesn't post here.

Another one that gets me starts out with, "To tell the truth....." I always want to retort with, "Has everything else you said been a lie?" when someone uses that phrase.

backhoeboogie":771iyqt7 said:
KNERSIE":771iyqt7 said:
Angus Cowman":771iyqt7 said:

Haven't see his trademark "and what not" yet.

You hear that phrase a lot KNERSIE. I know a guy that uses that phrase in just about every other sentence and he doesn't post here.

Another one that gets me starts out with, "To tell the truth....." I always want to retort with, "Has everything else you said been a lie?" when someone uses that phrase.

Or how about the phrase that uses "IMO"....like everything else written not prefixed or suffixed is a well known accepted fact.

I think I may be onto it,,just have to wait and see though..It is not his usual mo, this one I am suspecting..But he usually starts a new persona a couple of months before he finally gets the boot, like he has it all planned out that he knows he is going to say something threatening and is prepared to get booted and can carry on with his new id as if nothing happened..The tnmbp and baxter was way to obvious so I think he did that as a total joke..

I am sure he is back already but on the qt.

IMO, "to tell the truth" You are all nutz!! And what not. :cboy:
Sorry about that. :???: :cry2:

mnmtranching":v5ql727b said:
Don't forget you all probably have Johnes and just hit them with la200 and dex... :lol2:

hillsdown":2huf66k8 said:
just hit them with la200

I actually use that stuff for a couple of ailments. It is much cheaper and easier to come by than Nuflour or Banamine.

Who the heck is Jamal Jones, then? I think it is one of his many personas. And not a good one, either.

My neighbor always said "Whatchamacallit" all the time.
A good teacher!?! friend always says "and everything there that way". He is was a track coach and the kids got Tshirts with that phrase on it! Classic.
I'm really bad at figuring out pseudo posters. I figured out THG, but that was it.

mnmtranching":3no5kqgx said:

Reading posts like yours makes life allot more enjoyable! :mrgreen:

Crack Me Up! What a conspiracy theory!! This is better than Desperate Housewives.
I can never figure out who is who. :(
Good thing I am me so I don't confuse me with someone else. :lol2:

Happy 2009 Guys!! Here's to all the wacko's past, present and future! :drink: :tiphat:

angie":323xu1zo said:
Here's to all the wacko's past, present and future! :drink: :tiphat:
It's unusual for someone to tip their hat to themselves!

angie":3p4cib7w said:
Crack Me Up! What a conspiracy theory!! This is better than Desperate Housewives.
I can never figure out who is who. :(
Good thing I am me so I don't confuse me with someone else. :lol2:

Happy 2009 Guys!! Here's to all the wacko's past, present and future! :drink: :tiphat:

I hear you! Thanks angie I am glad I am not the only one that gets mixed up with who is who, sounds kinda like the old Abbott and Costello routine....
Thanks for the New Year wish and right back at ya!!

I don't know anything about a Baxter, but there is someone posting that sure reminds me of "Many Horses". Remember him?
Does anyone else notice a resemblance?

I think the state listed is different, but there sure is a similarity of attitude.

alacattleman":27dvuv3m said:
Angus Cowman":27dvuv3m said:
id keep a eyeball peeled on gelbvieh5

If you know something for sure then put it out there for all to see. I went and read ALL this guys posts and he has never said or done anything that leads me to think that.

These witch hunts are fun unless someone says YOU are the witch.

Latest posts