Battery trucks are coming in large numbers in 2025.....

Help Support CattleToday:

China controls most of the worlds supply of lithium for the batteries and they also control the rare earth elements used in the powerful magnets of the drive motors, so buying an electric vehicle is going to be supporting and growing China's economy. I think we do too much of that already! I'll keep my gas guzzler as long as i can.

Things are changing so fast in vehicle development, by 2025 I see a whole LOT more electric vehicles being commonplace.

The infrastructure (charging stations, battery development, gps Systems etc) will double by the time those vehicles are on the road. And dont forget self driving capabilities!

Did I ever tell anyone how pizzed I am at Eddy Jones?

I could've retired on tesla stock had he done what I told him 8 or 10 yrs ago. But that's in the past I guess.

Things are changing so fast in vehicle development, by 2025 I see a whole LOT more electric vehicles being commonplace.

The infrastructure (charging stations, battery development, gps Systems etc) will double by the time those vehicles are on the road. And dont forget self driving capabilities!

Did I ever tell anyone how pizzed I am at Eddy Jones?

I could've retired on tesla stock had he done what I told him 8 or 10 yrs ago. But that's in the past I guess.
If the government keeps throwing money at it. Cut out the gov money, and electric vehicles, and "green" energy might not make it to 2025.

China controls most of the worlds supply of lithium for the batteries and they also control the rare earth elements used in the powerful magnets of the drive motors, so buying an electric vehicle is going to be supporting and growing China's economy. I think we do too much of that already! I'll keep my gas guzzler as long as i can.
Here is the new alternative to lithium and we have plenty of Zinc.

https://www.powermag.com/zinc-ion-batteries-are-a-scalable-alternative-to-lithium-ion/

Last edited:
At the rate we're going on getting the chips to make the new vehicles run, we might be going back to carburetors and old school cummings and international diesels. The power grid is already struggling to run what it needs to, how's it going to handle all the charging stations? If you want to screw something up, put the government in charge of it.

At the rate we're going on getting the chips to make the new vehicles run, we might be going back to carburetors and old school cummings and international diesels. The power grid is already struggling to run what it needs to, how's it going to handle all the charging stations? If you want to screw something up, put the government in charge of it.
The Trillions of infrastructure wanted

Last edited:
Read up on the Great Salton Sea and other saline situations in the USA and other locations.

There is not 100% efficiency on AC charging DC. And who will pay for the electricity when you plug in at the motel or grocery store and at what price? Definitely cost +.

Electric cars have been easily purchased for about 10 yrs now and been talked about for 30 yrs. They still haven't really caught on, I wonder why? I've known a few people who "had" them. To me EVs are kinda like making a big deal about these guys going to space lately. I'm pretty sure we sent a monkey up there 60 yrs ago. Ford will sell a bunch of them though. Any young people wanting to make a ton of money need to get in the the infrastructure install part, government money will be out of control on this part.

One can only hope!!
but......
Jets, and mixture screws, and linkage and floats oh my!

Latest posts