baseball

Help Support CattleToday:

wv mud river

Reaction score
anyone out there getting baseball fever yet? about 2 weeks pitchers and catchers will be reporting for spring training. I know we have not played the super bowl yet, and march maddness will be upon us but i love baseball. reds are my team. go reds.

Haven;t paid any attention to baseball in years but I still pull for the reds. When I was a kid the Seattle Rainers in the PCL was one of their farm teams. Got to see a lot of the players on the way up and on the way down.

Baseball is my favorite sport, partly because of the history and partly because it's the only sport I was half good at in my younger days.

I'm a Cubs fan, and even though they've been a pretty poor organization down through the years, I wouldn't want it any other way. I don't expect them to be competitive for a couple of years but at least we're gonna see some fresh faces. New owner, new GM, new manager and quite a few new faces between the white lines. I'm probably looking forward to this season more than I have in quite some time.

As for the NL Central I'd say the Reds have as good a shot as anybody. But even without Pujols and LaRussa the Cards will still be pretty good. We'll see. Don't see anyone else in that division doing much, but you never know.

same here Highgrit. i wish ted turner would buy them back though. i've been watching all winter waiting for them to buy a big bat and it looks like i'll be waiting for awhile more. at least they got rid of derrick lowe and kowakami........

Latest posts