BARNYARD the Movie

Help Support CattleToday:

Nowland Farms

Reaction score
Yesterday my wife and I took our 4 year old nephew, Jake, to see the new child's movie named BARNYARD.

The movie was "cute" and almost silly at times but Jake enjoyed it. Watching the movie I discovered something about "male" cows I had never noticed on my cattle. It appears that in the movie, all cows, male and females, had an udder and 4 teats. During the movie, my wife asked why they all had udders. The only thing I could think of to respond to her was that it was easier to draw the udder than drawing the male's................................, well you know what I mean.

The movie did have a great moral theme that was repeated several times during the movie which is:

A Strong man stands up for himself, while a Stronger man stands up for Others.

Haven't seen movie and don't intend to...

On the other hand,

From what the other posters have described about it, it's no wonder "city" kids and others get confused and all about what real livestock look like ;-)

No...cattle don't do people talk, have upper and lower teeth, and all look black and white spotted like some of the commercials depict...

Anyhoo...think the commercials and movies of such are hilarious, if not otherwise misleading... :)

They say cows can stand on two legs-and walk like that... my cousin saw the movie and asked howcome our cows cant do that. lol.

that movie comes out over here next week and am going to take my two charges to see it.
We went to the pic's yesterday and I could not believe how much it has gone up, One Adult and Two Children one aged 5 years the other 3 years was £14.90 thats about $28. is that much higher than in the US.

Latest posts