Barns and handling facilities...... Picture Time!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy":2jbpp4ss said:
Yeah they are. the curved part of the lane leading to the chute is lined on the inside with pieces of black plastic irrigation pipe..you know the kind that reels onto an irrigation reel. we had one that busted laying out in the pasture for years and had the idea to use it.. works real well.

Where might one come across the guard rail????

Dad picked ours up at a scrap metal junkyard. DOT would definitely know. they used to be free before everyone started using them for stuff.

TheBullLady":3qxegudx said:
Guys around here get it from TX Dot if they're redoing a bridge or road.

Hmm, here ODOT is too stingy with it and you have to sell off all the cattle to afford to buy enough to build the holding pen. :mad:

Beefy":3441f3n5 said:
Dad picked ours up at a scrap metal junkyard. DOT would definitely know. they used to be free before everyone started using them for stuff.

That's what I figured. You'd have to know somebody now to get them at a decent price.

Real nice looking corral. I wish I had ours in that good of a shape.

not to get too far off the subject but, would anyone know of a supplier of co-rod or pipe? maybe somewhere near northern colorado? my dad has been building pipe fences replacing the others and we've run out of co-rod and pipe. i don't recall the exact size of pipe right now, but i can find out.

MissJalo011.jpg

This was taken last summer. The paddocks are to the left of the yard.

Nice picture. What kind of Deere you riding. Early model 20 series?

CKC1586":3nd37tgj said:
Thats my brother on the 3525 and me with the little girls.

Sorry about the id. Nice picture. I really like the barn. Nice girls.

cowgirl580":2ppb9vip said:
not to get too far off the subject but, would anyone know of a supplier of co-rod or pipe? maybe somewhere near northern colorado? my dad has been building pipe fences replacing the others and we've run out of co-rod and pipe. i don't recall the exact size of pipe right now, but i can find out.

http://www.gobobpipe.com