Bar R Jet Black 5063

Help Support CattleToday:

There's an older thread titled "Connealy Black Granite" that has some posts about Bar R Jet Black. You might want to read those posts.

I've seen several older threads about this bull, but is anyone using any of his females? His calves should have some age on them now.
Ordered semen on him last night. Everyone I have talked too who has daughters are high on them. Say they are fertile, easy keeping and milk well. Going to use him on heifers sired by sons of Growt Fund.

Ordered semen on him last night. Everyone I have talked too who has daughters are high on them. Say they are fertile, easy keeping and milk well. Going to use him on heifers sired by sons of Growt Fund.
I had a son of his I was using was a good bull. Had to haul him this summer he started jumping the fence. Never kept any heifers from him but may this year we will see what all he got to. I threatened to keep some every year just never did.

I had a son of his I was using was a good bull. Had to haul him this summer he started jumping the fence. Never kept any heifers from him but may this year we will see what all he got to. I threatened to keep some every year just never did.
I plan too keep the heifers if they are good. Very seldom do I search a bull that I don't find a nagar I've post from someone who used him.

Latest posts