Banned list

Help Support CattleToday:

Txwalt

Reaction score
I want an ongoing list of all the banned guys. What if my daughter picked a username of TNBP. Then everyone would think she's an idiot off the bat and thats not fair. I contribute tons of money to this site. Well not money, but time and I want a list of all the people that have been banned from the site so I can look at it and know I'm better than some people.

Walt

That would be hilarious.

But if the truth were known it would probably only have 4 or 5 persons on it, just under 500 different usernames.

That would be a good thing - then I'll know when I'm on the list. I am striving to make it someday!!

aussie_cowgirl":1sk5tf6c said:
Txwalt":1sk5tf6c said:
I contribute tons of money to this site. Well not money, but time

lol. I'm sorry but that made me laugh

Don't you pay to get on this site? I thought that was a requirement. I've been sending Dun money for almost 5 years now for the priviledge of logging in and enjoying this.

jw":3q8xachu said:
aussie_cowgirl":3q8xachu said:
Txwalt":3q8xachu said:
I contribute tons of money to this site. Well not money, but time

lol. I'm sorry but that made me laugh

Don't you pay to get on this site? I thought that was a requirement. I've been sending Dun money for almost 5 years now for the priviledge of logging in and enjoying this.

Dont' give the Old Coot any ideas!

I got pm'd by two who were being banned for help in asking for them to be kept, don't know what they thought I could do. but one came back twice with a different user name.....wondered whether I had been banned over the weekend as I could not get on the site, before I knew of the problems that were happening. Whew!

WOW! I had a post deleted once. Never had a mode pm me yet. Had some locked down. What about a running post on the people that have had the most lockdowns. I can think of two that would be in the running.

Walt

Txwalt":1bpj4ib7 said:
WOW! I had a post deleted once. Never had a mode pm me yet. Had some locked down. What about a running post on the people that have had the most lockdowns. I can think of two that would be in the running.

Walt

I am probably one of those two :)

chrisy":drmkssy3 said:
xbred":drmkssy3 said:
what do most get banned for??

as I see it they are to argumentative with other members and rude to members, to political when asked not to be, and over all obnoxious.

Can't be! Your logic applys to about 90% of the folks on here. The other 10% have egos to big to allow them close enough to the keyboard to use it. Then the last 20% type A personalities .... wait, 90 + 10 + 20 = ___ Oh well, never was good at math.

Txwalt":ivqbdbxb said:

Walt

I've had a couple of post deleted and even had a couple of PM's to tell me they had deleted them, but they were nice in the way they said for me not to do it again. Something about politics, I think...

jw":o6fvvdyu said:
Txwalt":o6fvvdyu said:

Walt

I've had a couple of post deleted and even had a couple of PM's to tell me they had deleted them, but they were nice in the way they said for me not to do it again. Something about politics, I think...

I've had a couple of my threads go poof and some that were locked. I'll try to be a good girl in the future. It's been days since anything I was on was locked.

The last one was the school uniform thing. I still can't quite understand that one. :???:

The only post I had go poof only had 3 words in it and went something like this. "Your an be nice!" For some reason it ended up with 4 words. :lol:

Walt

Latest posts