Bank Robbery

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
My bank was robbed around 10AM this morning. Normally I wouldn't care but my 9 month pregnant Daughter in Law was working there at the time. It was the cause of some pretty great stress for a while till I could make sure she and the baby were OK.

As of now they haven't caught the fella........

In a town of 5,000...go figure.

Glad no-one was hurt!! (Thank you Lord!)

Hate to say it but I think we'll see more of this as the economy worsens for a lot of people. Then again, there are always those crime-minded
idiots that think it's their due and get some kind of twisted adrenaline rush to take from the honest and hard-working folk!

They seem to think that small town banks and other businesses will be easy targets.... they couldn't be more wrong!! :mad:

3way, I'm sure glad everything turned out ok for your family. Let us know when they catch the idiot.

So glad to hear DIL & grandbaby are okay, 3way.
So sorry that they all had to go thru that kind of trauma. :devil2:
Certainly is not something anyone expects in a small community. I pray that the scum are caught quickly!

Well they finally got him. I don't have a lot of details but my son tells me he was a parole who had originally been sentenced out of our towm.

That's all I know

Thanks for everyone's good wishes.

3waycross":1x5iw0rw said:
Well they finally got him. I don't have a lot of details but my son tells me he was a parole who had originally been sentenced out of our towm.

That's all I know

On parole. :???: Who would have ever thought a rehabilitated person who only served a fraction of their sentence would commit a crime? I can't help but wonder what our crime rate would be if we didn't have revolving doors in our prisons.

Jogeephus":3q5t05dz said:
3waycross":3q5t05dz said:

That's all I know

On parole. :???: Who would have ever thought a rehabilitated person who only served a fraction of their sentence would commit a crime? I can't help but wonder what our crime rate would be if we didn't have revolving doors in our prisons.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good that your loved ones were safe. Just wondering who the biggest crook is, The Bank or the Bank Robber?

kerley":8csamio8 said:
Good that your loved ones were safe. Just wondering who the biggest crook is, The Bank or the Bank Robber?

Yep.........me too. They had a bank manager a few years ago who cllled me in and sid I think you have a problem with your loans...I asked what that might be and ne informed me that I should probably borrow a lot more money..... :dunce:

3way, glad everything turned out OK. It sounds like the guy is 2 dollars short of a 5 dollar bill as his "disguise" matched his 2008 mug shot! He might be in the running for the Dumb Crook of the Month Award.

Found out that he had been out a week and robbed the ex employer who gave him a place to stay for a few days so he could look for a job.

Most likely used the money to buy a gun. Story around town is he really wanted to be sent back. Well he got his wish!

Latest posts